Item # M3705 Men’s Double Strap Shoe with Full-grain perforated leather with brushed nylon lining Speed lacing closure system with padded collar and tongue that comes in all widths
ONE OF THE strongest midsection and heel support and these two factors are what puts therapeutic footwear styling more advanced than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today. CUTS WEAR AND TEAR ALMOST IN HALF DEALING WITH THE FEET.
7 to 11.5, 12-13-14-15 (the sizes from 12 to 15 are all whole sizes)
Medium (D) 7 to 11.5, 12-15
Wide (E) 7 to 11.5 12-15
X Wide (3E) 8 to 11.5 12-15
XX-Wide (5E) 8 to 11.5 12-17
- Full-grain perforated leather or nubuck upper with brushed nylon lining
- Speed lacing closure system with padded collar and tongue
- Rigid heel counter with removable PU footbed
- Arch supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Reinforced strength in the midsection that eliminates added wear and tears to your feet – or – no more bilateral movement- that is explained in this video: https://dtfootwear.com/about-us/
- diabetic approved footwear
Colors are: Black BLK | White WHT| Sport White SWL | Brown BR | Dark Grey DGR
Your Price: $89.95
DTF system offers a non-fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
THERAPEUTIC/Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
A VERY IMPORTANT ADDITION: You get with this style a Free set of “Heat Moldable Customize Inserts” – that makes your feet feel like they are walking on great supporting pillows all day long. These inserts create a “custom fit” to the bottom of your feet.
The inserts are “FREE” and the retail value up to $80.00. The new insert will be inside of your shoe when delivered. If not in the shoe, you’ll find them inside the shoebox or the shipping box. The reason for the lack of not being inside of the shoe is to determine by which warehouse the shoes are being shipped from. We have 5 warehouses