Men’s athletic shoe with orthotic support. Contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
All-new design with unique features –
Water/dust repellent uppers, strong and steady EVA midsole, and rubber bottom soling for longevity.
Wider base and reinforced counter extended to the arch to provide superior stability.
Runners; this is needed in helping to support the heel and reduce the bilateral movement 100 percent. This heel construction is to help protect you from every stride that you type on your run. What I mean is that each time you strike your heel – the force is unbearable, especially in an ill-fitting or lacking the support of comfortable athletic footwear. With the most substantial midsection and two-ply counter (heel), you reduce the added wear and tear that you receive from standard athletic footwear that makes up 85 percent of the styles on the internet. Run 5 miles, and in standard athletic footwear, you have put approximately 7 1/2 miles of wear and tear to your feet.
Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward. Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort. Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
A GREAT SHOE FOR PICKLEBALL OR TENNIS:
WHAT MAKES, THIS STYLE, DIFFERENT FROM MOST PICKLEBALL OR TENNIS SHOES OUT THERE TODAY
- A true Orthopedic/Therapeutic lasted constructed uppers
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates to added wear and tear to the foot
- Added support, to the foot and body, for your side to side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom to the toe area of the shoe
- 4 ply counter wrap to create the maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing and this creates the most secure form of measurement to the foot flexible uppers to emulate to every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Fullest support found in the shoe world and only weight of 12.5 ounces
- Inserts provided that is considered one of the best over the counter Triple Layer Heat
- Moldable Customized Inserts
- Removable footbed for you to put these unbelievable inserts or your custom inserts
- Not only Medium but 2A, B, D, 3E, 5E, and 7E ( in a number of the styles) widths that is unheard in this type of shoe
- Great flat bottom and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hange- over of the bottom of your foot
- Seamless lining for all those diabetic people
Size: 7 to 11.5, 12-13-14 -17
Medium (D) 7 to 11.5, 12-17
X Wide (4E) 7 to 11.5, 12-17
X X Wide (6E) 7 to 11.5, 12-17
XXX Wide (9E) 7 to 11.5, 12-17 $158.00
- Orthotic/therapeutic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Water/dust repellent uppers, strong and steady EVA mid-sole, and rubber bottom soling for longevity
Colors are: Red/Black
Your Price: $128.00 to $158.00
DTF 9712 men’s athletic shoes offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole provide precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
A VERY IMPORTANT ADDITION: You get with this style 3 steps of a Free set of “Heat Moldable Customize Inserts” – that makes your feet feel like they are walking on great supporting pillows all day long. These inserts create a “custom fit” to the bottom of your feet.
The inserts are “FREE” and the retail value is up to $240.00. The new insert will be inside of your shoe when delivered. If not in the shoe, you’ll find them inside the shoebox or the shipping box.