Men’s leather work boot with composite toe box for the ultimate in foot protection. Composite toe boxes are more advanced than steel toe options – less weight, better protection and seamless for less irritation of the toes (perfect for diabetes).
ALL THREE ARE “FREE” and the retail value is $240.00 for all three – a gift to you.
- Composite Toe Boot
- Slip Resistance and Oil Resistance sole
- Approved by OSHA and PDAC
- Ultimate performance meets ultimate protection
- Great for diabetic because of no seam, toe box, and through the shoe
- Leather Upper (Napa)
- The high-density solid injected durable TPR outsole
- Added Depth
- Removable insole for more flexible fitting
- Elongated counter for better support
- The strongest midsection found in the work boot world
- OSHA ASTM 2412-11/2413-11 standard for compression and impact resistance
- This boot offers ultimate toe protection and comfort with its roomy toe box.
Sizes: 7 to 11.5 12- 15
D 7 to 11.5 12- 15
4E 7 to 11.5 12- 15
6E 7 to 11.5 12- 15
9E 7 to 11.5 12 -15
Your Price: $189.95
Alex kitchen (verified owner) –
The widest boot I’ve ever seen. Got a 9.5 9e. I wear a new balance 9.5 6e, I’ve had wide boots/shoes from Timberlake, keen, redwing, and Reebok, I’ve had to cut the tongue to open up boots and soaked them in water to try and break down the leather for more space- still nowhere near as wide as these. The 9.5 feels bigger than normal because it’s so wide, there is even enough room for a plush insole. It’s about .25-.5 inch wider than redwing king toe.