View a few of our styles from https://www.dtfootwear.com
Is your garden overflowing with fresh tomatoes? Here’s a sauce recipe that keeps them at their flavorful best. You can double or triple this recipe for garden-fresh pasta sauce all year long. If you like your sauce thick and chunky, you can skip milling some of the tomatoes; just blanch and peel them first.
- 15 pounds firm, ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small green or red sweet pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, crushed (optional)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Wash tomatoes. Remove cores; cut into quarters.
- Place tomatoes in an 8- or 10-quart Dutch oven or kettle. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Press tomatoes through a food mill; return tomatoes to Dutch oven. Discard seeds and pulp.
- In a medium saucepan combine water, onion, sweet pepper, and, if desired, mushrooms. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until onion and pepper are soft. Add to tomato mixture. Stir in garlic, parsley, brown sugar, fennel seed (if desired), salt, basil, oregano, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 2 hours or until reduced by half, stirring frequently. (Measure the depth with a ruler at the start. At the finish, the depth should be half of the original measure.)
- Ladle hot sauce into hot, clean quart or pint canning jars, leaving 1-inch headspace. Wipe jar rims; adjust lids. Process jars in a pressure canner at 10 pounds pressure for 25 minutes for quarts or 20 minutes for pints. Allow the pressure to come down naturally. Remove the jars from canner; cool on racks. Makes 4 pints (16 one-half cup servings).
Health is the number one priority for any person but especially a person who is a diabetic. Intake of proper food creates better weight control and helps control diabetes. We also want to create the appropriate health for your feet, and proper footwear and the proper insert do that. This next information, you’ll be reading, is what is needed to obtain this perfect health for your feet.
Now, if we can get you in the proper footwear, and hopefully you’ll allow these two items to be part of your new lifestyle, then these items will be working towards this success of keeping the disease out of your feet. We, at https://www.dtfootwear.com, can show you the proper footwear and the need to have the adequate inserts to keep this diabetes out of your feet. Footwear as to have fashion (that we have) but the shoe is to control upper support and off-load any problems that you have on the top of your foot. Now, if you have issues, on the bottom of your feet, then it is the job of the proper removable insert to correct these problems. Everybody feels that it is the shoe that solves all of the issues for a person with diabetes or a person who has significant foot problems and that is not true. It takes two majors elements to off-loading, corrections, significant added support and develops combined circulation, which is needed to keep this disease out of your feet. All diabetic shoes should not have inside seams to create irritation.
Make sure you find the right shoe with the right closure system for you and all found at https://www.dtfootwear.com and go to the main menu (above on the home page) and click “DTF Orthotic Shoes and view all the styles that have these features mentioned in this blog
Remember 85 percent of our business is dealing with normal sizes but what makes us unique in the internet world is our added widths Narrow’s 4A, 2A (for Ladies) B (Narrow) for Men to our extra -extra width widths of 9e 10e 14e for Men and Women. Then add those (1 to 3 sets) of FREE Heat Moldable Customize Inserts that makes our fit and support out of this world
Not too many, if any websites on the internet, carry the selection of widths that we offer Men and Women! That is 4A (8 styles of Slender for Women) 2A (43 styles and this is Narrow for Women), B (Narrow width for Men-8 styles to choose from – and B is also a Medium Width for Women), – D, 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E and 14E widths for Men and Women
We have styles that go up to a 20 length for Men and 15 lengths for Women. We also are the ONLY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET that offers FREE Heat Moldable Customize Inserts, and that is 1 to 3 sets of them, If you want maximum comfort, then you better start wearing these inserts. Remember, if your bottom of your feet hurt – you are not getting the proper support from your shoe, and that involves the proper support or inserts.
#support #offloading #balance #comfort#insertFREEcustomizeheatmoldableinserts #boots #slippers #sneakers#sandals #9Ewidth #10Ewidth #14Ewidth #slender4AwidthforLadies#Narrow2AwidthforLadies #BNarrowwidthforMen#tastymeals#greatweightcontrolmeals#diabeticmeals