View a few of our styles from www.dtfootwear.com
These yummy tacos use fish and peppers instead of the traditional items found in tacos. Try this seafood twist on this traditional Mexican main dish. The fish for this recipe is marinated in a tequila, lime juice, and jalapeno pepper mixture. Top with fresh cilantro and mango or papaya slices.
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen firm-flesh fish fillets, such as halibut, 1-inch thick
- 1/4 cup tequila, lime juice, or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 fresh jalapeño or serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 24 4-inch corn tortillas or eight 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped red or green sweet pepper
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Mango or papaya slices (optional)
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry. Place fish in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl, stir together tequila, lime juice, jalapeño pepper, cumin, and garlic. Pour marinade over fish. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning fish occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Heat in oven about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat broiler. Drain fish; discard marinade. Pat fish dry. Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes. Using a wide spatula, carefully turn the fish. Broil for 3 to 7 minutes more or just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. (Or place fish fillets in a well-greased wire grill basket. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 to 12 minutes or just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once.)
- With a fork, break broiled fish into 1/2-inch chunks. To assemble tacos, place lettuce in center of each warm tortilla. Divide fish chunks, sweet pepper, and red onion among tortillas. Fold tortillas in half over filling. If desired, serve with cilantro and/or mango slices. Makes 4 servings.
Health is the number one priority for any person but especially a person who is a diabetic. Intake of proper food creates better weight control and helps control diabetes. We also want to create the appropriate health for your feet, and proper footwear and the proper insert do that. This next information, you’ll be reading, is what is needed to obtain this perfect health for your feet.
Now, if we can get you in the proper footwear, and hopefully you’ll allow these two items to be part of your new lifestyle, then these items will be working towards this success of keeping the disease out of your feet. We, at https://www.dtfootwear.com, can show you the proper footwear and the need to have the adequate inserts to keep this diabetes out of your feet. Footwear as to have fashion (that we have) but the shoe is to control upper support and off-load any problems that you have on the top of your foot. Now, if you have issues, on the bottom of your feet, then it is the job of the proper removable insert to correct these problems. Everybody feels that it is the shoe that solves all of the issues for a person with diabetes or a person who has significant foot problems and that is not true. It takes two majors elements to off-loading, corrections, significant added support and develops combined circulation, which is needed to keep this disease out of your feet. All diabetic shoes should not have inside seams to create irritation.
Make sure you find the right shoe with the right closure system for you and all found at https://www.dtfootwear.com and go to the main menu (above on the home page) and click “DTF Orthotic Shoes and view all the styles that have these features mentioned in this blog
Remember 85 percent of our business is dealing with normal sizes but what makes us unique in the internet world is our added widths Narrow’s 4A, 2A (for Ladies) B (Narrow) for Men to our extra -extra width widths of 9e 10e 14e for Men and Women. Then add those (1 to 3 sets) of FREE Heat Moldable Customize Inserts that makes our fit and support out of this world
Not too many, if any websites on the internet, carry the selection of widths that we offer Men and Women! That is 4A (8 styles of Slender for Women) 2A (43 styles and this is Narrow for Women), B (Narrow width for Men-8 styles to choose from – and B is also a Medium Width for Women), – D, 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E and 14E widths for Men and Women
We have styles that go up to a 20 length for Men and 15 lengths for Women. We also are the ONLY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET that offers FREE Heat Moldable Customize Inserts, and that is 1 to 3 sets of them, If you want maximum comfort, then you better start wearing these inserts. Remember, if your bottom of your feet hurt – you are not getting the proper support from your shoe, and that involves the proper support or inserts.
#support #offloading #balance #comfort#insertFREEcustomizeheatmoldableinserts #boots #slippers #sneakers#sandals #9Ewidth #10Ewidth #14Ewidth #slender4AwidthforLadies#Narrow2AwidthforLadies #BNarrowwidthforMen#tastymeals#greatweightcontrolmeals#diabeticmeals