I WANT TO REPEAT THIS ARTICLE A FEW TIMES –
I WANT EVERYBODY TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF AN THERAPEUTIC SHOE COMPARED TO A COMFORT SHOE. A THERAPEUTIC SHOE DOES NOT HAVE TO LOOK LIKE AN FRANKENSTEIN STYLE
QUESTION I RECEIVE A GREAT DEAL: “CAN EVERYBODY WEAR OUR THERAPEUTIC FOOTWEAR”?
25 REASONS WHY OUR FOOTWEAR IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE FOOTWEAR OFFER OUT ON THE INTERNET TODAY!
YES EVERYBODY CAN. Therapeutic footwear is a comfort shoe with several added features. Here’s some video’s that introduce the concept of comfort and the therapeutic world:
REASONS FOR OUR GREAT SUCCESS:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business. No bilateral movement view the video for examples:
2) The strongest heel counter in the business that creates no bi-lateral movement
3) A taller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?
4) A fuller toe box that creates more wiggle room for your toes
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) One of the few designs that are an oxford (for added support) but has the Velcro construction to create a great deal of essay in getting into the footwear
7) One of the strongest outsole for added support and comfort to the bottom (plantar) of your feet
8) One of the strongest heel cups in the business that creates added support and protection to the heel or any heel damages or heel spurs
9) Extended bottoms on all widths that will create no hang over a video that helps explain this procedure:
10) The best shoes in the world for those individuals who have diabetes. I’ll let the video tell you why:
11) All our shoes have removable inserts or footbed and a great deal of comfort footwear will not. This video will explain to you why this is very important:
12) One of the few lines that offer 3 to 1 combination last (in women’s styles) and why this is so important in support and comfort:
13) One of the few lines that offer, a Man or Women, a 9E- 10E and 14E width
14) Now let’s add these HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZE INSERTS, that you’ll receive FREE form us, ( a $240.00 value that is not offered anywhere else on the internet) when you purchase a pair of shoes from us. Let the video explain the differences between our insert and ones you find out there today
15) A great number of our styles, men’s and women’s, are a leather line. Why is this so important?
16) Why are running shoes are so much more advantage
17) You don’t have to have foot problems to buy our shoes, and 80 percent of our business is from people that have normal widths and lengths
18) Do you need a split size? We can do it for you( cost a little bit more) but we can split in a number of our styles, and that is for men and women, View the video to see if you need split size
19) Do you have a Charcot’s foot? We are one to two styles for men and women, and the video will tell you why you need us if you have a Charcot’s foot.
20) Men do you need a 5 to 6 in length we have them for you.
21) Men do you need up to a 20 in length to obtain that correct fit?
22) Women do you need up to a 15 length to obtain that proper fit?
23) Did you get corns between your toes? Why and can they be cured?
24) Can I wear shoes have I have open ulcerations on my feet?
25) Tips on foot pain solutions
Just received my 8th call this week seeking a 9E width for men and being that their 6E is just too tight.
The company that they have been getting there 6E has changed the style ( created a tighter fit) or drop the size altogether.
Go, and view the vast selection of 9E widths that we have to offer: https://dtfootwear.com/shop-2/9e-shoes/
Here the latest testimonial that always makes me feel proud:
Here’s my first reply to her
“Yes, we ship to Canada, and I need (first) the measurement of your father length in inches and width by inches and go to https://dtfootwear.com/sample-page-2-2/ and follow the video and fill out the form and email it to me.
Now go to https://dtfootwear.com/product-category/mens/extra-extra-wide-width-style/ and go to the first style of this page 728E ( I suggest this style) and this is perfect for any edema and will adjust to any swelling or ankle discomforted as well.
If he has significant swelling can you please measure the whole ball width ( a complete circle) and enter that information on the form.
Also, text me a picture of his left and right foot- especially if he has swelling (edema) in the instep or ankle.”
|Pauline Brown Schlosser|
I can’t get over the fantastic service. If I ever meet anyone in the same predicament as me, I will let them know about your company.
I need to talk to the men out there. Is your 6E hurting your feet?
I have received three calls this week stating that problem.
A few reasons, why our 9E program, has been an unbelievable success!!!!
Oh, a note: all 3 of those men love their new 9E width shoes!!
All so what is so important about those FREE 3 sets of inserts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW97fgWCSG8
First, we are the only site on the internet that offers 3 sets FREE!!!
Second, if your feet hurt on the bottom, it is because they lack of support and this is what these heat moldable customized inserts do for your feet.
More foundation and they mold to the plantar(bottom) of your foot and creates that maximum support, balance, and comfort.
The question I get is “what does this have to do with the working environment?”
Besides this being an interesting story and you as a reader to understand the need of proper length and width for your feet to be 100 percent comfortable.
The fewer distractions and the better health, in your life, the more output and outlook you’ll have towards life and especially towards work.
Meaning that you gain a better status in your working environment, and your total daily production is not at risk.
If your shoe is too large, too tight, too heavy (in weight), no support, wow what a comfort problem!!
A SIGNIFICANT FACT,
IF YOU HAVE AN EMPLOYEE THAT IS MISFIT IN A PAIR OF SHOES?
Then you have an injured employee, and production is the guarantee to be at a lower rate!
Health is the number one priority for any person but especially a person who has diabetes or has foot conditions.
We also want to create the proper health for your feet, and this will occur by proper footwear and the correct inserts.
This following information, you’ll be reading, is what is needed to obtain this perfect health for your feet.
Now, if we can get you in the proper footwear!
Hopefully, you’ll allow these two items to be part of your lifestyle and what a significant change to your way of life.
These things will be working towards this success in keeping the disease out of your feet.
We, at www.dtfootwear.com, can show you the proper footwear and the need to have the proper inserts to maintain this diabetes out of your feet.
Footwear as to have fashion (that we have) but the shoe is to control upper support.
Then, off-load any problems that you have at the top of your foot.
Now, if you have problems, on the bottom of your feet?
It is the job of the properly removable insert to correct these issues.
Everybody feels that it is the shoe that solves all the problems!
For a person with diabetes or an individual who has major foot problems and that is not true.
It takes two majors elements to off-loading, corrections:
Significant added support and develops combined circulation
Which needs to keep this disease out of your feet.
All diabetic shoes need not have inside seams to create irritation.
Number one item:
Proper shoes need to be a Therapeutic/Comfort (please!), not Comfort shoes (that many diabetic suppliers furnish in this business today).
Customized Heat Moldable Plastazote Insert.
Beside excellent support, added off-loading advantages, develop a better balance for walking or running.
Then, added two percent that raises the temperature of the bottom of your feet and produces combined circulation to keep the disease out of your feet.
What added pleasures and advantages in just one item.
Oh, yes these inserts are provided, by us, FREE when you purchase a pair of shoes – unbelievable!!!!
Please view a few of our other Educational Videos: