Introducing Verona by Orthofeet – the ultimate water sandal for comfort and style. With contoured orthotic insoles and arched support, Verona is biomechanically engineered to relieve foot pain. It’s perfect for sensitive skin and medical conditions like diabetes, heel pain, and arthritis.
Verona features soft leather uppers, anti-microbial fabric, air pockets, and a cushioned footbed with a Velcro opening in the back for easy wear. The design is seam-free with extra depth in the toe area and non-binding, providing anatomical arch support and a cushioned heel pad.
Upgrade your sandal game with Verona by Orthofeet, the ultimate sandal for comfort and style.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Verona by Orthofeet is a comfortable and stylish women’s sandal, biomechanically engineered to provide relief to those dealing with foot pain.
- The sandal has a Velcro strap in the back for an easy fit and features a foam-padded footbed and contoured orthotic insole for a soft and supportive feel.
- Verona also provides arched support and is perfect for those with highly sensitive skin, as it helps to relieve calluses, corns, and wounds.
- Designed to alleviate foot pain, Verona is highly fitted for medical conditions like diabetes, heel pain, calluses, pronation, neuropathy, hammertoes, knee pain, and arthritis.
- Verona features soft leather uppers, anti-microbial fabric and foam, air pockets for breathability, a seam-free design, extra depth in the toe area, a non-binding design, anatomical arch support, a cushioned heel pad, and is podiatrist-recommended.
- The sandal is designed to eliminate pressure points and has a Velcro opening in the back for easy wear.
These sandals work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, flat feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
Sizes: 5 – 12
Extra Wide (3E)
Style: 0997 Verona by Orthofeet