Looking for a comfortable and supportive shoe that won’t sacrifice style? Look no further than the Orthofeet Springfield Mary Jane shoe! With a soft and cushioned insole, these shoes provide superior comfort and support for all-day use.
The breathable upper material helps keep your feet cool and dry, while the sturdy outsole provides excellent traction and durability. Whether on your feet all day or just looking for a comfortable and stylish shoe, the Orthofeet Springfield will surely be your new favorite!
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion technology relieves foot and heel pain and is great for those with sensitive feet or mobility issues.
- Premium orthotic insoles with removable anatomical arch support and Arch Booster help realign foot and body posture.
- The wide toe-box design reduces pressure on swollen feet, bunions, and hammertoes.
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation and provides superior protection for sensitive feet.
- Stretchable upper conforms to the shape of your feet, offering a customized fit and reducing pressure on sensitive areas.
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker enhances walking ease and adds spring to your step.
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
Sizes: 5 – 12
Extra Wide (3E)
Extra- Extra Wide (5E)
Style: 0825 “Springfield Stretch” by Orthofeet