Introducing the Apis 3405, the shoes beyond slip and oil resistance. These well-built shoes offer accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and other internal modifications to relieve lower body pressure for pain-free daily mobility.
Advanced extra-depth footbed and EVA midsole provide maximum arch support and comfort while the extra toe room prevents numbness. The lace adjustability ensures precision fitting, and the additional 5/16″ depth gives these shoes a strong structure for long-lasting durability.
The genuine leather exterior adds a touch of chic and stylishness, while the soft fabric inner lining gives your feet the tender treatment they deserve. These shoes are perfect for those who need improved road grip on greasy, wet, or slippery surfaces and those who require orthotic accommodation for comfortable and pain-free mobility. Choose the Apis 3405 for the ultimate comfort, support, and style.
Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Soft Napa leather with Stretchable uppers with injected EVA sole
- ASTM F1677 tested for slip/oil resistances
- Diabetic approved – A5500
- Seamless Leather linings to decrease friction
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- The extra width at the toe and extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support and stability
- This style also has a 3 to 1 combination last, which means – the heel is three times narrower than the ball width.
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have foot hangover in any of the shoes. Great, your foot is sitting on a solid foundation.
Sizes: 5 – 11
Extra Wide (3E)
Extra Double Wide (5E)
Style: 3405 by Apis