Are you looking for a comfortable and versatile shoe for your year-round travels? Check out the TavelBound Slip-On by Propet, with a one-piece variable stretch knit upper, providing a snug fit for all foot types.
The shoe boasts an arch-supporting high-density open-cell PU foam insole, promoting airflow for a healthier footbed. The thermally controlled rubber outsole also offers long-lasting cushioning that energizes your feet throughout the day.
Don’t forget this shoe also features a removable footbed, allowing easy customization to fit your unique needs. And when it comes to cleaning, spot clean, and you’re good to go!
This slip-on is true to size and easy to wear, making it the perfect addition to your shoe collection.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE! AA Narrow is not included in this pair because the inserts do not run narrow enough.
- Engineered mesh upper with mesh lining
- A true Orthopedic last constructed uppers
- Cushioned EVA insole that is removable
- Reinforced heel counter and extra strength of the midsection to eliminate added wear and tear to your feet or no more bilateral movement
- Lightweight EVA outsole for durability and traction
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- Flexible uppers to emulate every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Great flat bottom, and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hangover on the bottom of your foot
- Seamless lining for diabetic needs
- Removable footbed
- Supportive and breathable precision knit mesh upper with padded collar and firm heel counter for support
- Structured EVA heel cup and arch supporting high-density open cell PU foam help to hold the foot in place to prevent pronation. Plus, an EVA spacer to customize the fit.
Sizes: 5 – 12
X Wide (2E)
XX Wide (4E)
Colors: Black BLK | Grey GRY | Baby Blue BBL
Style: WTA104M “TravelBound Slip On”