The Apis 618 shoe for women is designed for those with foot problems like bunions, hammertoes, and other deformities. It has a flexible area on the sides accommodates moderate to severe bunion/bunionettes, which reduces pressure points.
The shoe also has a stretchable top for claws and hammertoes. The shoe comes in true sizes and widths with an easy entry opening. It is part of the Apis Medical Collection that offers shoes for people who need special accommodations. The shoe has a soft leather upper, extra counter support, and a durable EVA outsole. It is a comfortable and supportive shoe for those with foot problems.
FREE Gift with purchase – 3 sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Built-in flex area on the sides accommodates moderate to severe bunion/bunionettes
- Lycra stretchable top accommodates claw and hammer toes
- True sizes and widths with easy entry opening
- Part of the Apis Medical Collection for people who need special accommodations
- Soft leather upper with extra counter support
- Durable EVA outsole that’s easy to modify
- Double Velcro
- Provides comfort and support for those with foot problems
Sizes: 4.5 – 15
Extra Wide 3E
Extra- Extra Wide 5E
Extra Extra Super Wide 7E**
Super Wide 10E**
Super Extra Wide 14E**
Style: 618 by Apis
**Note: Style 618 can be special ordered in 7E, 10E, or 14E widths.
Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.