The 9327 is a women’s extreme-lightweight knitted walking shoe in the Apis Premiere Collection.
Designed for those in the early stages of foot conditions like minor swelling or diabetic neuropathy. These shoes are perfect for people who need comfortable and supportive shoes that look great for any occasion. They come in extended widths with added depth, a seamless toe box, removable inserts, and strap or lace closure.
Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
It has a soft, knitted upper and heel counter feature, providing excellent motion control and stability. With its lace adjustability feature, you can achieve a precision fit that accommodates different types of feet. These wide shoes offer the perfect fit for daily use, with added depth that improves overall comfort.
- Only 7 ounces in weight
- Extremely lightweight, soft Napa leather uppers with injected EVA sole
- Seamless Leather linings to decrease friction
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- The extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have foot hangover in any of the shoes. Great, your foot is sitting on a solid foundation.
Sizes:4 – 15 (Sizes 4, 4.5, and 12,13,14,15 are Special Orders)
Extra Wide (3E)
**Extra –Extra Double Wide (7E) Special Order
**Extreme Wide (10E) Special Order
**Ex-Extreme Wide (14E) Special Order
Colors: Light Grey
**Note: Style 9327 can be special ordered in a 7E, 10E, or 14E width. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.