We are introducing Dominique by Pilgrim – the perfect shoe for style and comfort. Its soft uppers with perforated detailing ensure breathability and a fashionable look. The all-leather linings and nicely padded removable insole provide ultimate foot comfort. The Mary Jane construction with a hook-and-loop closure allows easy adjustability to fit any foot size.
The shoe’s flexible outsole is engineered to give you a stable and comfortable step throughout the day. Plus, it’s Medicare/HCPCS code A5500 diabetic shoe and L3216 for orthopedic footwear, making it a great choice for those with specific needs. And with a weight of only 6.5oz, it’s lightweight and won’t weigh you down. Upgrade your shoe collection with Dominique by Pilgram today!
- Upper: Full grain leather – soft napa leather
- Lining: Leather/fabric
- Diabetic approved footwear
- The exclusive feature allows outward expansion in the outsole’s heel area, providing more lateral and medial stability and excellent shock absorption.
- Extra stability spares the joints and protects the knees, hips, and spine.
- Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. The toe box height is 1-1/8″ with removable inserts.
- Using durable direct injection technology, shoes are more aesthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This is also achieved by using Strobel construction, which helps eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
- The use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles, as well as unique upper constructions, provides for an almost weightless shoe experience.
- PDAC approved as 1,3216 orthopedic footwear
Sizes: 5 -11
Wide W (D)
WW Wide (3E)
Color: Black Snake | Brown Snake
Style: P3096 “Dominique” by Pilgrim Shoes