The Ginger by Pilgrim is stylish and comfortable, featuring attractive crisscross detailing on the upper. The uppers are soft breathable, and have a hook and loop closure for added comfort. The shoe also includes all leather linings and removable insoles, providing extra depth for your feet.
In addition to being comfortable, this shoe is designed to be lightweight and flexible, with an outsole engineered to provide a stable and comfortable step. This shoe is classified as a diabetic shoe and is assigned the Medicare/HCPCS code A5500. It weighs 6.5 ounces.
- Upper: Full grain leather – soft napa leather
- Lining: Leather/fabric
- Diabetic approved footwear
- Extra stability spares the joints and protects the knees, hips, and spine.
- Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. The toe box height is 1-1/8″ with removable inserts.
- The use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles, as well as unique upper constructions, provides for an almost weightless shoe experience.
Sizes: 5 -11
Wide W (D)
WW Wide (3E)
Colors: Black | Beige
Style: P3165 “Ginger”