The Apis 9301-C is a specialty women’s Velcro strapped shoe with extended width and volume at the arch for Charcot conditions. Charcot affects the bones, joints, and soft tissues of the foot or ankle. The bones become weak and can break. The joints in the foot or ankle can dislocate. If not caught early on, the joints in the foot collapse, and the foot eventually becomes deformed. A deformed foot can cause pressure sores in the foot or ankle.
Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Built-in Charcot
- 3 to 1 combination last that is unheard of in today’s shoe business ( this means that the heel is 3 times narrower than the ball width)
- Extremely lightweight
- Soft Napa leather uppers
- Injected EVA sole
- Seamless Leather linings to decrease friction
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO & internal modifications
- The extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover in any of our shoes. That is 100 percent support, in that your feet will be standing on a solid foundation, from heel to toe and side to side support. This is unheard of in the shoe world.
Sizes: 4.5 – 15
Extra Wide (3E)
Extra Double Wide (5E)
Extra- Extra Double Wide (7E)
Super Extra Wide (9E)** Special Order
Extreme Wide (10E)** Special Order
Ex Extreme Wide (14E)** Special Order
Style: 9301-C by Apis
**Note: Style 9301 C can be special ordered in a 9E, 10E, or 14E width. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.