Men’s brown leather work shoes, Dolomite by Orthofeet, are designed with your safety and comfort in mind. From the composite safety toe to the slip-resistant rubber outsole and “ladder grap” integrated into the outsole to grip ladder steps.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Enjoy the ultimate comfort and pain-free days with Cobalt’s innovative orthotic work boots for men that feature slip-resistant soles, composite safety toe, and non-abrasive knitted fabric uppers.
- These men’s composite toe shoes are engineered with a signature Ortho-Cushion(TM) system, which features anatomical arch support and ergonomic cushioning soles that reduce fatigue and alleviate stress on your feet, legs, hips, and lower back.
- F2413-18 Safety Rating
- Impact Resistant M I/75
- Compression Resistant C/75
- Resistance to Electric Hazard (EH)
- Safety Toe: Composite safety toe.
Insole: Premium orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
Outsole: Slip-resistant rubber outsole.
Midsole: Lightweight, cushioning, ergonomic EVA midsole.
Upper: Breathable, non-abrasive, high-density fabric.
- The Arch Booster can be added under the orthotic insole to increase the support to the arch and reduce pressure at the heel and ball of the foot.
- Innovative Ortho-Cushion™ System with premium orthotic insole and ergonomic cushioning sole softens impacts, soothing and comforting every step you take.
- Easy Gait: Additionally, the Ortho-Cushion™ System helps propel the foot forward, enhancing the ease of walking and adding spring to your step for a “Walking on a Cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior Soft, foam-padded interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support re-align the foot and body, easing pain on the foot and heel up your knees, hips, and lower back.
Sizes: 7 – 14
Extra Wide (4E)
Colors: Black | Brown
Style: 0691 | 0692 Dolomite by Orthofeet