Combining the light weight of a shoe and the grip of a hiking boot, these men’s waterproof hiking shoes will keep your feet feeling great on the trail for hours.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Padded collar and tongue with waterproof bootie construction
- Molded counter support and Rubber Toe Bumper
- EVA midsole with Vibram® Arctic Grip three-season traction outsole with Wet-Ice Technology
- Vaporex heat-retaining insole system for extra insulation and cushion
- Reinforced strength in the midsection that eliminates added wear and tears to your feet
- Double insoles and OrthoLite™ X40™ rebound foam provide high levels of cushioning in thinner layers of foam, perfect for high-impact hiking
- Rigid heel counter with removable footbed
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with high traction rubber outsole
- Great for diabetics because of no inter seams and no ridges dealing with the toe construction
- Diabetic approved
The strongest midsection and heel support these two factors make therapeutic footwear styling more advanced than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today.
Sizes: 8 – 16
X Wide (3E)
Colors: Black/Red, Grey/Blue, Grey/Olive
Style: M0A002S “Vercors”