Men’s waterproof slip-on boot with reinforced toe box for maximum protection while on the job site.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Reinforced toe box
- Slip-resistance rubber outsole
- SR Test Results Minimum Coefficient of friction (Dry: 0.94) (Greasy/Wet: 0.44)
- Puncture resistance insole
- Moisture wicking
- Orthopedic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- This boot offers a nonbinding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort
- 8-inch shaft
ONE OF THE strongest midsection and heel support, and these two factors make therapeutic footwear styling more advanced than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today. CUTS WEAR AND TEAR ALMOST IN HALF DEALING WITH THE FEET.
Sizes: 8 – 16
X Wide (3E)
XX Wide (5E)
Style: MBU004L Smith by Propet