Men’s athletic Shoe with orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe. Deeper, Wider entry for easy access to the shoe
Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
What makes this style so unique compared to conventional athletic shoes on the internet?
- A true Orthopedic last constructed uppers.
- Breathable mesh/leather Upper
- Triple Velcro Strap for more added support
- One of the most substantial midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates added wear and tear to the foot.
- Added support to the foot and body for your side-to-side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort. Adjustable fit – Two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow the space inside the shoe to adjust for a perfect fit.
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- 4-ply counter wrap to create maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing create the most secure measurement form for the foot. Fits the American foot.
- Flexible uppers to emulate every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Fullest support found in the shoe world, and it only weighs 10.5 ounces.
- Inserts provided are considered one of the best over-the-counter Triple Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts. No Bilateral movement that creates less wear and tear with your feet on the courts
- Removable footbed for you to put these unbelievable inserts or your custom inserts
- Not only Medium widths, but D, 4E, 6E, and 9E (in a number of the styles) widths that are unheard of in this type of shoe
- Great flat bottom and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hang over the bottom of your foot
- Non-slip resistance bottom for better traction, especially on indoor courts. A needed factor.
- Non-Mark Soles
- Seamless lining for all those diabetic people. Less irritation to the foot.
Sizes: 5 – 20
X Wide (4E)
X X Wide (6E)
XXX Wide (9E)
Super Width (10E)**
Super Extra Wide (14E)**
Style: 9715 by Apis
Note: Style 9715 can be special ordered in a 10E or 14E width and sizes 5 – 6.5 and 16 – 20. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.