Men’s athletic shoe, Sprint by Orthofeet, has a unique lace plus hook and loop system, creating a no-tie athletic shoe that holds tight.
Gift with purchase – one set of our heat moldable customized inserts. An $80.00 value included FREE!
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to) Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
Great Pickleball Court Shoe
- Orthotic support – Ortho-Comfort(TM) premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, and diabetics.
- Orthotic-friendly Extra-depth – designed with removable insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area, providing ample space for custom-made orthotics.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick)
- Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes, help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offer a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
- Anatomical orthotic insoles control overpronation and help ease the stress on the foot, knees, hips, and lower back joints.
- Lightweight, ergonomic soles provide superior cushioning to help propel the foot forward with minimal joint motion and add spring to your step.
Tie-Less Lacing System
What makes this shoe different from most pickleball or tennis shoes available today?
- A true Orthopedic/Therapeutic last-constructed uppers
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates added wear and tear to the foot
- Added support to the foot and body for your side-to-side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- 4-ply counter wrap to create maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing, and this creates the most secure form of measurement for the foot
- Flexible uppers to emulate every need of the upper of the foot
- Fullest support found in the shoe world and only weight of 12.5 ounces
- Inserts provided that is considered one of the best over-the-counter Triple Layer Heat
- Seamless lining for diabetics
- Heel Air Flow system to give you added support and balance in the heel of the shoe. Like having a shock absorber on a car, but now a pair of shoes
Sizes: 7 – 15
Extra Wide (4E)
Extra Extra Wide (6E)
Colors: Grey | Blue | Black
Style: 0672 | 0674 | 0675 – Sprint by Orthofeet