Orthofeet’s Ahsville is a men’s slipper that offers therapeutic comfort for your feet. The Ashville style is lightweight, with a shock-absorbing outsole that promotes stability with every step. The removable EVA insole provides support and cushioning, and the slippers even accommodate orthotics with a total removable depth of 3/8″. The suede upper and adjustable hook and loop closure deliver a personalized fit. Stay warm and comfortable with Orthofeet Men’s Slippers.
These slippers work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
- Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes, help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offer a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
- Anatomical orthotic insoles Control overpronation and help ease the stress on the foot, knees, hips, and lower back joints.
- Lightweight, ergonomic soles Provide superior cushioning to help propel the foot forward with minimal joint motion and add spring to your step.
Sizes: 7 – 14
X Wide (4E)
Colors: Black | Brown
Style: 0S331 | 0S333 “Asheville” by Orthofeet