These European-designed quarter-height boots by Pilgrim are lined with leather for extra comfort. The full tie-up system allows ample room when putting on or removing boots.
Comfortable, lightweight, and well-ventilated footwear.
- Stretchable leather upper with padded collar and tongue and microfiber lining
- Removable cushioned open-cell PU insole
- Flexible dual-density EVA cradles the foot for enhanced comfort and support.
- Reinforced heel counter and extra strength in the midsection that eliminates added wear and tears to your feet
- Diabetic approved footwear
- Extra lightweight
- The contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel-padded heel seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Heel Cradle System
- Unique last construction
- Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability.
- The toe box height is 1-1/8″ with a removable insert.
Sizes: 7 – 13
Wide W (2E)
Extra Wide (4E)
Style: D2207 Trailblazer by Pilgrim Shoes