Men’s low-cut hiking shoes can take you from city parks to wooded trails. Waterproof construction to keep your feet dry and warm, and the high-traction durable outsole will protect your feet no matter where you go.
Free Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
Available in a wide range of sizes and widths to accommodate most foot sizes.
- Suede and mesh upper with padded collar and tongue
- Molded counter support and Rubber Toe Bumper
- EVA midsole with high-traction rubber outsole for cushion, traction, and durable wear
- Reinforced strength in the midsection that eliminates added wear and tears to your feet – or – no more bilateral movement
- Weather-resistant full-grain leather upper with speed-lacing closure
- Rigid heel counter with removable footbed
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with high traction rubber outsole
- Padded, mesh-lined collar and hook and loop strap closure for easy entry
- Diabetic Approved Footwear
The strongest midsection and heel support these two factors make therapeutic footwear styling more advanced than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today.
Size: 7 – 16
X Wide (3E)
XX Wide (5E)
Colors: Black | Brown
Style: MBA023L by Propet