Introducing the Apis 9708, the perfect outdoor lightweight hiking shoe with a lugged bottom sole for those seeking confidence walking off the beaten path. With extra depth, soft fabric lining, and a strong outsole, these shoes provide the perfect combination of durability and comfort. Plus, with effective arch support and a wide toe box, these shoes help reduce the risk of a foot injury.
FREE with order: With this style, 3 sets of “Heat Moldable Customized Inserts” make your feet feel like they are walking on clouds. These inserts create a “custom fit” to the bottom of your feet.
ALL THREE ARE “FREE,” and the retail value is $240.00 for all three – a gift to you.
- Men’s Extrema-Light Athletic Walking Shoes
- Seamless lining to decrease friction
- High-density injected EVA outsole with the symmetrical cut line for easy sole modifications.
- Extra-depth with 2 layers of removable inserts for flexible fitting. Better accommodation of AFO, orthotics, and internal modifications
- Genuine Leather uppers and fabric lining
The strongest midsection and heel support, these two factors make therapeutic footwear styling more advanced than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today.
Shoe Sizes: 5 – 20
Medium ( D)
Super Extra Wide (9E)
Extreme Wide (10E)**
Ex-Extreme Wide (14E)**
Colors: Black | Brown | White
**Note: Style 9708 can be special ordered in a 10E or 14E width and sizes 5 – 6.5 and 18 – 20.. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.