This men’s athletic shoe comes with a unique lace and velcro system that provides a snug fit when playing pickleball or running and can be easily loosened or tightened with velcro “tie-less” straps.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Tie-Less Lacing System incorporates laces with hook & loop straps, offering easier securing and releasing of the shoe without using the laces.
- The two-Way Strap System uses straps on both sides of the shoe and offers easy strap length adjustment.
- BioFit(TM) orthotic insole design offers anatomical arch support, and the deep heel seat offers customized support with superior shock absorption.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride(TM) cushioning sole helps propel your feet forward while softening your step. Non-binding, soft leather upper and breathable mesh eases pressure on the foot and offers a space for toe movement. Seamless, soft lining with extra foam padding provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Two removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) create the perfect fit.
Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes, help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offer a relaxed, comfortable fit.
Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
Anatomical orthotic insoles control overpronation and help ease the stress on the foot, knees, hips, and lower back joints.
Lightweight, ergonomic soles provide superior cushioning to help propel the foot forward with minimal joint motion and add spring to your step.
What makes this shoe a good option for pickleball or tennis?
- A true Orthopedic/Therapeutic last-constructed uppers
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counter
- No bilateral movement creates added wear and tear to the foot in the shoe business
- Added support to the foot and body for your side-to-side movement
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- 4-ply counter wrap to create maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing, and this creates the most consistent form of measurement for the foot
- Flexible uppers that conform to the unique shape of your foot
- Fullest support found in the shoe world and only weight of 12.5 ounces
- Inserts provided that are considered one of the best over-the-counter Triple Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
- Extra depth removable footbed
- Great flat bottom, and most styles are extended bottoms for no hange- over the bottom of your foot.
- Seamless lining for all those diabetic people
- Heel Air Flow system to give you added support and balance in the heel of the shoe
Sizes: 7 – 15
Extra Wide (4E)
Extra Extra Wide (6E)
Style: 0610 | 0611 Monterey Bay by Orthofeet
Recommended for the following foot conditions, including (but not limited to) Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, Back Pain.