Introducing the Apis 9720 – your perfect lightweight mesh walking shoe with incredible support and comfort. Tailored to keep your feet healthy, this orthopedic shoe is designed with AFO accommodation and is A5500 coded for diabetics.
With laces that adjust to your feet and a straight last feature for wider feet, the Fitec 9720 has a seamless interior that ensures maximum comfort. The breathable structure promotes aeration to keep your feet cool and odor-free during intense workouts. The rigid sole provides stability and arch support to prevent flat feet, while the padded tongue and collar offer extra cushioning for comfortable court play.
Make the Apis 9720 your go-to walking shoe and experience the perfect blend of support and comfort.
Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Extremely lightweight
- Soft Napa leather and mesh uppers
- Seamless “leather” linings to decrease friction (only found in high-end shoe lines)
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Slip Resistance bottoms that are mandatory for in-door courts and great for outdoors as well
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- The extra width at the toe and extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial and lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover.
This is the shoe option if you have a HIGH INSTEP or problems with SWELLING, Hammertoes, or BUNIONS.
- A true Orthopedic/Therapeutic last-constructed uppers
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates added wear and tear to the foot
- Added support to the foot and body for your side-to-side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- 4-ply counter wrap to create maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing, and this creates the most secure form of measurement for the foot
- Flexible uppers to emulate every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Fullest support found in the shoe world and only weight of 12.5 ounces
- Inserts provided that are considered one of the best over-the-counter Triple Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
- Removable footbed for you to put these unbelievable inserts or your custom inserts
- Great flat bottom, and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hangover on the bottom of your foot
- Seamless lining for all those diabetic people
Sizes: 5 – 20
Extra Wide Width 4E
Extra Double Wide 6E
Super Extra Wide 9E
Super Extra Extra Wide 10E**
Super Max Extra Wide 14E**
Colors: White | Black
Style: 9720 by Apis
Note: Style 9720 can be special ordered in a 10E or 14E widths or sizes 5 – 6.5 and 18 – 20.
Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.