Introducing the Pickleball Court Express by K Swiss, the perfect choice for competitive players seeking a lightweight and responsive shoe with added comfort features. This top-performing model features Surge 7.0 technology for maximum energy return and a new Durawrap flex upper for a comfortable and protective fit. The shoe also includes a supportive CMEVA midsole and a soft molded EVA sock liner for ultimate comfort. This shoe provides a secure and snug fit with a lace closure and a textile collar lining. Experience the ultimate performance and comfort in the Pickleball Supreme.
FREE gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Lightweight and responsive shoe for competitive players
- Surge 7.0 technology for maximum energy return
- New Durawrap flex upper for a comfortable and protective fit
- Supportive CMEVA midsole for added comfort
- Soft molded EVA sock liner for ultimate comfort
- Lace closure and textile collar lining for a secure and snug fit
Why buy from DT Footwear?
- Add support and balance with the “FREE” over-counter heat moldable customized insert that will be mailed to you from our corporate office in Georgia. An $80.00 value or gift to you!
- A first-time promotional offer is our “Custom Insert,” which is a $330.00 value to you for $115.00. You need to contact us for this offer: email@example.com
- On your first order of K Swiss, we’ll offer you a 10 percent discount. You need to contact us for the code number at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you buy a second pair ( for pickleball or tennis) of court shoes, we will give you two pairs of your world-famous over-the-counter triple-layer heat moldable customized for FREE. Yes, a $160.00 gift to you that you’ll love on the court. Like playing on a “cloud with support” (note you have to let us know this is your second pair of K Swiss court shoes from us).
Sizes: 6.5 – 14
Widths: Medium (D)
Colors: 05443-043-M Jet Black/White/Orange | 05443-136-M White/Blue
Style: 05443-043 | 05443-136 “Court Express”