The Apis 9301-X extra-depth women’s shoe is designed specifically for individuals with hard-to-fit swelling (edema).
The lightweight shoe features soft Nappa leather uppers with seamless leather linings to reduce friction. With extra depth and removable inserts, this shoe provides better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications. The extra width at the toe and ankle support ensures a comfortable fit, while the elongated medial and lateral counter provides additional stability.
The shoe also features extended bottoms, ensuring 100 percent support for your feet from heel to toe and side to side. Easy to put on with open-to-toe D-ring straps, this shoe accommodates edema and provides amazing volume for hard-to-fit feet. Upgrade your footwear collection today with the Apis 9301-X shoe.
FREE Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Lightweight, soft Nappa leather uppers
- Injected EVA sole
- Seamless leather linings to decrease friction
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Extra width at the toe and extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial and lateral counter to provide support and stability
- Extended bottoms in all widths for 100% support
- Open-to-toe D-ring straps for easy entry, foot control, decreased shear, and edema accommodation
- Amazing volume for hard-to-fit super-sensitive edema or swelling feet.
Sizes: 4.5 – 15
Extreme Wide (10E)
Extra Extreme Wide (14E)
Style: 9301 X