No products were found matching your selection.
HERE’S ARE SELECTIONS OF DIABETIC SHOES THAT ARE APPROVED BY SEDMARC AND WE OFFERING A VERY NICE PROGRAM TO ALL THE DPM (USA) OUT THERE!
This is a program for those DPM’s that have not taken advantage of the footwear program dealing with Diabetic and Medicare for the A5500 (Shoe) series and inserts series of A5512 or A5513. All these styles are Medicare approved and can be billed by your office to Medicare. This is an 80/20 program which means you can bill your patient the 20 percent which means maximum profit for you. The other consideration is to provide these shoes at no cost to your patients which creates a tremendous amount of (word of mouth) promotion for your practice.
We do all the shoe ordering and we will train your staff in how to fit the patient properly. We will also teach your staff the proper terminology for dealing with diabetic footwear. We want to make sure that every style and size is correct for each of your patients. If there is a problem we are right there every step of the way so that this program is successful for you. The greatest thing for us to hear the stories of how happy and joyful your patients are after receiving their new shoes.
If you have an interest in this new program be sure to email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your information and I’ll give you the full details of this very successful program.
Here’s another important concept in helping all those DPM offices in need:
Are you a new a New DPM office or you lost a few patients and would like to start seeing new patients heading to your office?
We at www.dtffootwear can help!
- Starting a new diabetic footwear program in your office
- We hear, from DPM offices – that they have not yet started their shoe program – because that they are afraid of footwear and their knowledge of proper footwear for their patients is very limited.
- The videos will explain your responsibility and our responsibility in making this program very successful in your office https://dtfootwear.com/product-category/dpm/
- We do all the work when handling the footwear
- We train your specialist to be a great fitter, and they’ll understand and learn all the secrets that will make him or her so professional.
- Your office will do all the billing, but we’ll help you in developing the proper forms to make Medicare happy, and if an audit occurs, you be correct in all facets.
- New specialist comes in we will do the training to them as well.
- Will show you a letter that will obtain the signature from their primary doctor. Remember we have been billing Medicare for the last 18 years with our Medical Divison and been quite successful in our the whole procedure You fax the letter and the unsigned prescription ( that we’ll provide a sample) for the primary doctor.
- FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR OFFICE and that is one pair to whatever
- You’ll have exclusivity in your city. We are only handling one office per city or zip code – that is a guarantee form myself!
- Now, how to obtain those future patients in the following ways:
Do not bill for the 20 percent and will explain this in more detail if you have interest in this program
We’ll help you in the local social media advertising to help promote the new show program in your office: Yelp, Local Google director, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
We’ll train your specialist to state – at the last fitting of the patient- that they need to tell their friends and loved ones about your great footwear program and what a great cost it is to them.
No office will have a bigger selection of footwear in your city dealing with diabetic footwear
The specialist will let the patient ( using this as an advertising concept) know we carry 9E 10E and 14E widths that I can almost guarantee no DPM office will offer this in your city.
You obtain the prescription, not the patient, this way you build a better referral with unknown primary doctors in your area and this, in turn, will have them start sending patients to your office. That’s once they hear great things about your program from their patients.
When there is a problem, you let us know, and we’ll handle that problem on the spot. We ’ll teach your specialist ( this teaching comes up when new occurrences happen- so we could be teaching for a period) ways to correct needed problems, and we see them all in the last 18 years.
In oversizes, extended widths as 9E 10E 14E, Charcot you won’t make as much money, but you will stand out from any DPM office in your STATE! In turn, this creates your superiority in this footwear realm. All person with diabetes has a family member or friends that have diabetes and have oversized feet or diabetic and have Charcot conditions and having diabetes.
If they want to use cash/ credit card – then order the shoes ( that your receiving in many cases below cost – because of our major purchasing power between our Medical co and our website). Now, a suggestion offering a discount price (e.g.) is 5 to 10 percent off on cash or credit card charges– being they see the retail price and this new pricing can create a loyal new patient
You have my promise that I’ll handle your office personally because this is my job when I retire from the Medical Co ( as the CEO and founder next year) and this DPM program is my BABY!
Having a measuring system that works great and is dealing with a soft tape measure ( that we’ll be teaching your specialist how to work this as a pro) and measuring the length, ball width, girth of the foot, and ankle dimensions. The last two will be used only when there is major edema involved but take a few seconds, and this makes you look so professional, and the patient can only be impressed -especially when no other doctor is using this system in your city. https://dtfootwear.com/sample-page-2-2/
Another great marketing tool that most patient never see form any fitting operations and that is taking a text photo of the foot ( without socks) and text it to me and let me call back with suggestions. Text to 909 215 1622. The specialist states that she or he are texting the photo to our technical team that can help make sure the correct style will work for the patient’s needs, etc. WOW!
There are a few more ways to obtain this new patient but I need to know if you interested, and we can elaborate at that time
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622/ www.dtfootwear.com