Strong and stable feet give you the opportunity to pursue more out of life. Beyond just getting around with ease, sturdy and flexible feet are the key element in the path to higher fitness.
From yoga to running, your foot strength constitutes the base of your entire body, even impacting the position of your hips and pelvis when standing, walking or running. Even your spine can benefit from healthy feet, if movement patterns are conducted right starting from the feet—its’ all connected!
For instance, when running, for a short moment both your feet are in the air. The forces exerted on your foot when touching the ground again can add up to multiple times your body weight, which requires ample cushioning. Although our feet built to handle a lot of stress, they can cause a lot of pain when overstrained and/or neglected. Strong foot muscles combined with great care are a must for good performance in just about any fitness training.
We often only notice our feet when they’re hurting, due to bruises or skin irritation. These are all signs indicating that the complex anatomical construction of your foot is somehow impaired.
Scientists are gathering more and more proof that targeted foot muscle training comes with numerous benefits for runners and improves the functionality of the foot.
Here are 3 exercises for stronger feet muscles—make them part of your workout routine:
1. Toe curling
Toe curling is one of the most effective exercises to train your instrinsic feet muscles. Whether you’re standing on both legs, on just one leg, inching forward or sitting at your desk… this move is perfect to strengthen your feet!
2. Toe yoga
Can you intentionally move certain toes? Try it ! It may be more difficult than it seems. Start by lifting your big toe while trying to keep all other toes on the ground, then the other way around. This so-called “sun salutation of toe yoga” refers to intentionally splaying out all toes to eventually extend the gaps between your toes.
5. Outer edge – inner edge
Shift your weight onto the outer edges of your feet while keeping your entire body upright. Then try standing or walking on the inner edges of your feet.
Overall, make time for your feet
Whether you are already in good shape, want to be better or just getting started here are some basic and easy tips that will boost your foot and overall health.
- Choose a running shoe that fits your foot! A good running shoe has to support the supination and form of your foot. Careful with too tight shoes, they might make you feel safe and well-supported, yet often lead to blue toenails and calluses. Why are there are a number of running shoes that is not good for your feet? When your running, walking or playing a type of sports – if you don’t have the proper inter support (inserts) to protect your feet “YOU’RE IN TROUBLE”!
- Mobilizing ankle joints & midfoot should be part of any runner’s workout and can be easily included in the warm up.
- Pamper yourself with a soothing foot massage or a foot bath (use calming additives like camomile).
- Treat your feet to a pedicure. Short toenails with rounded edges minimize the risk of bruises on adjacent toes.
- If your feet hurt you hurt all over and having aching feet during the day you know what I mean.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT FOOTWEAR TO CONTINUE THE SUCCESS OF YOUR FOOT EXERCISES. THAT IS DEALING WITH ALL YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES AND TO CREATE THAT PROTECTION AND COMFORT NEEDED FOR ALL YOUR DAILY FUNCTIONS
We have a favorite and that is www.dtfootwear.com!
Therapeutic/Orthopedic construction that is comfortable, supportive, fitting, balance, strongest mid-intersection support, airflow heel construction, widths unheard of in the shoe world, great service, special order program, lengths unheard in the shoe world, 3 to one combination last for ladies, extension, on the bottoms, on many of our styles, 9 e 10 e 14 e widths for men and women , Free heat moldable customized inserts and that is up to 3 sets with a purchase of a pair of shoes or a $240.00 gift to you, ship internationally. We have more but running out of space.
WHAT ARE MAJOR GOAL AT WWW.DTFOOTWEAR.COM
One of our main goals, in life, is to see as many people as possible have “HEALTH HAPPY FEET” forever all over the world. I still own a Medical Company (DTF CO) that handles footwear for the diabetics coast to coast, and in 18 years, we have had the pleasure of working with over 1/2 million patients. How our, www.dtfootwear.com, the website was born by having the nurses (in over 850 facilities) asking for the same footwear and inserts for themselves as well. The nurses heard and seen the smiles, the faces of happy clients, and the God Bless you, etc. all the time, and we have had a 98 percent satisfaction rating with our service and products. Now, we are working on having one of the top footwear lines on the internet – dealing with widths, lengths, sizing, fitting, major support issues, up to 3 sets of Heat Customized Moldable Over the counter Inserts and the only website that will give up to 3 sets of these inserts FREE.
- An opportunity to find that hard size and the ONLY websites that will be dealing with WIDE WIDTH SHOES in 9E 10E and 14E widths and that will give you that opportunity to find that hard size. The only website that will provide three sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts for FREE, and this is a $240.00 value (a gift to you with your purchase).
- Extended bottoms that create no foot (plantar or bottom) to hang over the shoe. This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business. Mandatory for those wider widths – that is needed to create that perfect fit.
- 1 to 3 combination last (for Ladies) and that means more fuller forefront or ball width and that narrower fit to the heel. 1 to 3 unheard in the shoe business. Even though you might have a fuller ball width, almost all women have a 3 to 1 narrow heel than the ball width. Found in no other website dealing with footwear!
- Fuller toe box and fuller ball width structure that creates the wiggling effect for your toes
- The most durable midsection and heel counter construction in the shoe business. These are Therapeutic/Orthopedic styling, and we produce no added wear and tear to your feet. Let this video explain and show you the difference of a conventional comfort or athletic shoes ( that 85 percent of the shoes found on the internet) to a Therapeutic/Orthopedic style. Then added this one to three pairs of unbelievable Customized Heat Moldable Inserts that are FREE and create that maximum support and feeling of walking on air all day long.
- Most of our shoes are only 7 ounces in weight, the lighter the shoe with the proper support only puts less wear and tear to our feet and whole body.
- FREE shipping all over the USA (YES – Alaska and Hawaii) and we ship internationally as well and usually DUTY-FREE
- A number of styles that have the “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” that give added spring and protection to the bottom of the heel.
- Make sure your footwear gives you the full wiggle room possible in all the important parts of your foot . With these proper inserts that will create arch support, lateral support, metatarsal support, heel support, rising temperature to create better circulation in your body, added layers for inter and outer protection and support, molds to ever need of the bottom of your feet. All this and more is why your body well hopefully create a better posture.
- Even with the best selection of widths on the internet about 80 percent of our business is done on regular widths and length. Why? Because of the need of the added support under their feet. Most shoes come with no or little support and when you feet hurt on the bottom you have a lack of support GUARANTEE! We at dtfootwear.com have the solution to this problem! 1 to 3 sets of the BEST HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS on the internet and these 1 to 3 sets are giving to you “FREE.”
Thank you,Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.comDTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn#healthyhappyfeet#therapeuticshoe#DTFootwear#7EWidthShoes#9EWIDESHOES#10EWIDESHOES#14EWIDESHOES#WIDEWIDTHSHOES#FASHIONABLEWIDESHOES#OrthoticShoes#COMFORTSHOES#EDEMASHOES#BUNIONSHOES#DIABETICSHOES#DesignerShoes#EXTRAEXTRAWIDESHOES#Insertsforshoes#Customizeshoes#HeelAirFlowSystem#EXTRAWIDEATHETICSHOES#NARROWSHOESFORWOMEN#ORTHOTICSHOES#EXTRAWIDEWOMENSHOES#EXTRAWIDERUNNINGSHOES