Let’s, talk about the Burning Itching foot conditions,
One frequent target of itching is your feet, which are subject to a great deal of stress and susceptible to a variety of conditions that cause itchiness.
For instance, your feet are exposed to temperature extremes from your shoes and the physical stress of bearing the weight of your body.
This can cause skin dryness and irritation, which are common triggers of itchiness. These extremes also leave feet vulnerable to fungal infections, which also cause the skin to itch.
Itchy feet are also the signs of either a skin condition or some other underlying disorders that may cause itchiness.
Will having added wiggle room, and What Makes Dtfootwear so more advance or more unique then any other website on the internet?
That can helps solve some of the problems mention below?
Causes of itchy foot
There are several reasons that may lead to itchy feet. Here is a list of the top causes:
This is one of the most common causes of itchy feet and also named as tinea pedis.
It is caused by the fungal infection which affects the skin of feet and can spread to the toenails.
Walking barefoot in the grass, damp closed rooms like locker room can increase the risk getting this infection.
Could It Be Psoriasis?
It’s a long-lasting condition that usually runs in families.
There are a few different types, and itchiness of the palms and soles is a common symptom.
If you have psoriasis, you may also have:
- Patches of red skin, bumps filled with puss, or silver scales
- Painful, swollen, or stiff joints
- Soreness of the affected area
- Itchiness in other places like your elbows, knees, lower back, and face
Could It Be Eczema?
Eczema is a term for a group of conditions that inflame the skin.
There are several different types that can show up anywhere on the body.
But one type, called dyshidrotic dermatitis, affects only the hands and feet.
Could It Be Diabetes?
One of these skin conditions is eruptive xanthomatosis, which can make hands and feet itch.
It’s caused by out-of-control diabetes, and it goes away when the disease is managed well. It can also make you itchy on your arms, legs, and buttocks.
Other signs of eruptive xanthomatosis:
- Small, yellow bumps on the skin
- Redness around the bumps
- High cholesterol
Could It Be Allergies?
Your skin can have an allergic reaction to something you touch.
Symptoms may not appear for a few hours after you touch the item you’re allergic to. When they do appear, you may feel itchy and have:
A less common cause of itchy foot:
Dysfunction of peripheral nerves in the foot can cause itching, burning, tingling & numbness of feet.
Uncontrolled diabetes is the one of the common cause of such neuropathy.
A recent research shows that almost 60% of people that have diabetes are prone to get some sort of nerve damage which may lead to neuropathy.
In this condition, peripheral nerves get damaged because of some underlying disease, injuries, chronic consumption of alcohol & certain viral infections.
Avoiding foot injuries, reducing the consumption of alcohol and taking strict control over diabetes can help to reduce the neuropathic symptoms.
Using essential oils for neuropathy can help soothe the discomfort, but are not a cure.
Signs & Symptoms
Here are few common symptoms & signs to look for if you have itchy feet –
- Dry skin of bottom of foot
- Fluid filled Blisters
- Rash, redness and inflamed areas
- White or dark colored spots
In certain conditions like uncontrolled diabetes, the bottom of feet may itch without any visual signs.
But neuropathy is more common in diabetic patients that pruritus.
How to treat itchy feet?
Itch can be caused by various reasons and certain causes can be treated easily at home.
- If you suspect the itching is caused by allergic reaction then apply topical anti-allergic cream to the bottom of feet.
- Take a foot soak bath, if your feet are dry. Try adding few drops of essential oils that can help to soothe your feet.
- If the itch is caused by excessive sweat that triggered by tight shoes then just opt for the new shoes that fit well to your feet. Get a breathable shoe.
- Seek medical help to rule out the possible diseases.
- Your doctor may prescribe you anti-histaminic pills to alleviate the itching.
If foot itching persists and is painful or feels deep inside your skin see a podiatrist who can provide you with professional care.
Maintaining healthy feet and choosing the best shoes will always be rewarding towards your overall well being!
Visit source at http://www.paincare.org/why-does-the-bottom-of-my-foot-itch/
Squeegeeing the foot doesn’t means a tumor every time, but thighs will disallow proper circulation in the foot, ankle and legs.
This lack of circulation and cause a great deal of problems and one is irritation or itching to the foot or legs.
Why Orthopedic/Therapeutic Designer footwear and those unbelievable Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize Inserts are that important to your feet.
I receive this question quite often and especially from wives?/dtfootwear.com
My husband is suffering in his 6 E widths, and is there any width more full?
Also, he’s been weaning 6 E, in a particular line of footwear for years, and they have discontinued the style, or the same style does not fit the same?
Here’s a video that explains the 6 E concept of not fitting:
What makes our shoe line unique?
One of the primary reasons is the selection of widths and lengths that we carry.
We have size 9 E widths for men and women that are built on extended bottoms that will give you the room your feet need.
If you need more substantial, we do have up to size 20 in men’s shoes and up to size 15 in women’s shoes.
We have the sizes and styles to help keep your feet healthy and strong and feeling comfortable all the time
Selection of 9 E widths for Men:
I answer every email involved with my website, and there is plenty of replies in just helping them find local conditions or facilities to help them.
Here is an example of a father, from Maine, that has a son that has a club foot and needs a 14 9 E for his AFO brace right foot and needs a 9 1/2 for this other his left foot.
No problem was fitting him, and after approximately five phone calls – I had asked him to text a picture of both feet and especially with the brace on his left foot.
Once I saw the photos – I called him right back and said that I could not help his son.
The club foot was too distorted, and the brace was molded to his deformity and created correctly.
I told him to have his son have a mold done for a custom shoe, and I suggested a place near his home, to get the best service.
The father was so appreciative of my effort and directions, and all I stated that he tells friends about our website.
What a great feeling or blessing in all the individuals we have help in the Diabetic Medical Footwear World in the last 18 years, and I’m 73 years old with a ton of more helpful hints and direction.
I want to retire from the Medical world, approximately two years, and then spend my time in helping the ‘WORLD.” through our website www.dtfootwear.com
If you got a question, don’t be shy; hopefully, I will always have an answer or direction for your needs.
MAYBE IT’S TIME THAT YOU CHANGE FOOTWEAR COMPANIES AND HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF ORTHOPEDIC/THERAPEUTIC FOOTWEAR.
THEN, LET’S CREATE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW IMPORTANT THESE TRIPLE-LAYER HEAT CUSTOMIZED MOLDABLE INSERTS ARE TO YOUR FEET AS WELL.
HERE ARE 28 REASONS THAT MAKES US, WWW.DTFOOTWEEAR.COM, SO UNIQUE OVER ANY OF OUR COMPETITION ON THE WEBSITE!
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FITTING YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES PROPERLY!!
Please take a few minutes out of your busy schedule, just to read these 28 reasons and help you understand we are going to be at the top one day!
1) Do your shoes fit perfectly and give you that all-day comfort? Do you have a slender a or narrow foot, and your heel is too wide for your feet?
2) Do you have a wider foot and don’t have enough room in the toe box or the shoe?
3) Do you stand on your feet all day long, and when you get home, your feet are tired or hurting?
4) You’re a runner, and after every run, your knees, legs, ankle are sore or hurting?
5) When you wear your shoes, do you feel over the day that you have been receiving additional wear and tear to your feet?
6) Does your line of footwear offer 4A 2A B D 2E 3E 4E 5E 6E 7E 9E 19E and 14E in widths?
7) Does your current shoe line offer 4 to 17 in length for you, Ladies?
8) Does your current line offer 1 to 3 sets of FREE HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS on every purchase of a pair of shoes? Does your line of footwear offer split resistance bottoms with a pair of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts FREE for you, and they have style?
9) Does your current shoe line offer Reinforce toe boxes and with widths and with a pair of FREE Heat Moldable Customized inserts that come FREE?
10) Is your current shoe line a Therapeutic/Orthoptic shoe line?
11) Does your shoe line offer an “Airflow system” for your heel and then again one of those unbelievable customized heat moldable customized insets for FREE?
12) Does your current shoe line have the strongest midsection and heel counter found in the shoe business?
13) Does your shoe line offer 3 to 1 combination last (dealing with the heel) that creates a better fit or none slipping in the heel?
14) Does your shoe line offer FREE shipping anywhere in the USA – YES THAT INCLUDES HI AND ALASKA?
15) Does your shoe line SHIP INTERNATIONALLY AND OFFER FREE DUTY to all international individuals?
16) Does your shoe line offer SPECIAL ORDER and means making styles for you through one of our two factories overseas?
17) Can your shoe line backorder a style if they are out of stock and no additional cost to you? Can your shoe line make ATHLETIC footwear in widths of 9E 10E and 14E widths?
18) Does your shoe line have 257 videos that are educational and to help you understand or learn problems dealing with your feet and product knowledge of why we are so unique?
19) Does your current shoe line offer “Weather Footwear” for men and women in widths, and if the styles offer a removable footbed – then a pair of Heat Moldable Inserts will be coming along with your purchase for “FREE”?
20) Does your current shoe line offer 867 SKU’s?
21) Does your current shoe line offer VERY EASY RETURN POLICY?
22) Your ankles, back, knees, legs, hurt all the time.? We can help!
23) Are you just tired of the top of your feet hurting all the time, or your current shoes are not giving you the proper fit? We can help!
24) Are you tired of the plantar (bottom) of your feet always tired from your current footwear? We can help!
25) Does your current shoe line offer 5 to 20 in lengths in Men’s styles?
26) Does your current shoe line offer you a modification program and only charge you $95.00 for a custom insert?
27) Does your current shoe line offer a program that will add a lift, rocker bottom, extended widths, toe fillers, split sizes, and all for just $95.00?
28) We have a few more do’s that no other shoe line, on the internet, will offer. (ran out of space)
Here are two videos that explain why our footwear will fulfill all our needs for support, comfort, balance, wiggle room, proper widths, triple-layer heat-moldable customized inserts, and few more reasons why you should purchase our footwear:
FIRST VIDEO FOR MEN 1002TL
SECOND VIDEO FOR LADIES 0885 Our “0” series that has that unbelievable “Air Flow Heel System that creates that fanatic heel added support
1) Try to educate about one on one styling and see why these shoes are so many advances in what you find 80 percent of the styling on the internet.
2 ) The video’s lets you know the understanding and knowledge that I have dealing with these styles
3 ) Let you view why our products are considered Therapeutic in construction, and many of the styles have a DESIGNER appearance (or looks excellent or fashionable).
4 ) Besides these educational videos, at www.dtfootwear.com, we want to help and if we can.
If we can’t, then maybe we can give you the proper direction.
For example, I got a call yesterday from Arizona, and she was looking for a pair of baseball cleats for her son that wears a 4E width.
She knew that we do not carry such an item, but hopefully, we could suggest, and we did.
Here is where you find these educational product videos and a full view of our 198 videos. If you don’t see a video that covers your needs – then email or call me
Eighty percent of our business is people who have no foot problems, but they want maximum comfort and support that we offer in all of our products!
Having the most substantial midsection and heel counter in the shoe business is an essential element for support, balance, fit, comfort, and total happiness.
Having up to 3 sets of FREE Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customized inserts help obtain that maximum comfort and support to your feet as well.
Here’s a view video exampling the reason for these Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts