Men, are your shoes having any of these four elements of success?
1) Orthopedic lasted
2) Therapeutic constructed
3) Advance Comfort Upper and constructed based
4) Style, the base dealing with a designer styling
If not, maybe it time for a change to obtain the fullest comfort and support found in the shoe world!
Men, Is your current shoe line orthopedic with that therapeutic lasted upper and that Advance Comfort constructed lasted upper?
Let the video go into more detail:
Does your current shoe line offer maximum midsection strength for your feet?
Let the video explain this concept,
Does your current footwear line offer the most substantial wiggle room in your toe box?
View a few other blogs dealing with Orthopedic World:
You’ve decided to enter the world of Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes, or perhaps you’ve already been here due to orthopedic issues.
In any case, you now need to know why DTF is the footwear company for you.
Why us and not our competitors?
Without a doubt, the first and most important reason to choose DTF is our outstanding dedication to customer service.
Finding another company that goes the extra mile the way we do would be a significant challenge.
Additionally, you’ll find the following key features, which make us continue to rise above the rest:
– We have, hands down, the best sizing program in the industry.
-We carry a fantastic assortment of widths, both in men’s and women’s styles.
-Then, 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E. In length, we carry men’s 5 to 20 and women’s 4 to 15.
– As a gift with a purchase, we include up to three free pairs of us heat molded, custom inserts (a $240.00 value)
– Our shoes allow for zero bilateral movements, preventing excess wear and tear on your feet.
– Our shoes also have extended bottoms in all widths, which is especially crucial for 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, and 14 E widths.
– DTF’s products meet both an orthopedic and therapeutic design with lasting uppers. You’ll find that most of our competitors cover merely the orthopedic aspect.
– Our superior systems help minimize swelling.
– We’re one of the few shoe lines offering a 3 to 1 combination in women’s styling.
– Many of our styles weigh merely 7 ounces.
– Great designs for AFO and inter braces.
– Many of our styles also offer an airflow heel system, which acts as an additional shock absorber for the feet, especially the heel.
– Many of our styles are unique leather-lined, adding an even higher than standard quality.
– We have superior toe and heel construction compared to that of conventional comfort or athletic footwear.
– We offer FREE domestic shipping
– A no-Hassle return policy, NO store credits! We’ll issue a full refund of your purchase.
– Special orders are available. We’re the only online company that will convert a 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, or 9 E width (if the style not stocked in a 9 E) into a 10 E or 14 E width for you, in both men’s and women’s styles.
– Shipped, in most cases, using Priority Mail, with a 2 to 3-day ship time (domestic) and 6 to10 days (international).
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Bringing you over 50 years of industry experience- trained by the best in the business.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn