I WANT TO REPEAT THIS ARTICLE A FEW TIMES –
I WANT EVERYBODY TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF AN THERAPEUTIC SHOE COMPARED TO A COMFORT SHOE. A THERAPEUTIC SHOE DOES NOT HAVE TO LOOK LIKE AN FRANKENSTEIN STYLE
QUESTION I RECEIVE A GREAT DEAL: “CAN EVERYBODY WEAR OUR THERAPEUTIC FOOTWEAR”?
25 REASONS WHY OUR FOOTWEAR IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE FOOTWEAR OFFER OUT ON THE INTERNET TODAY!
YES EVERYBODY CAN. A therapeutic footwear is a comfort shoe with several added features. Here’s some video’s that introduce the concept of comfort and the therapeutic world:
REASONS FOR OUR GREAT SUCCESS:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business. No bilateral movement view the video for examples:
2) The strongest heel counter in the business that creates no bi-lateral movement
3) A taller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?
4) A fuller toe box that creates more wiggle room for your toes
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) One of the few designs that are an oxford (for added support) but has the Velcro construction to create a great deal of essay in getting into the footwear
7) One of the strongest outsole for added support and comfort to the bottom (plantar) of your feet
8) One of the strongest heel cups in the business that creates added support and protection to the heel or any heel damages or heel spurs
9) Extended bottoms on all widths that will create no hang over a video that helps explain this procedure:
11) All our shoes have removable inserts or footbed and a great deal of comfort footwear will not. This video will explain to you why this is very important:
12) One of the few lines that offer 3 to 1 combination last (in women’s styles) and why this is so important in support and comfort:
13) One of the few lines that offer, a Man or Women, a 9E- 10E and 14E width
14) Now let’s add these HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZE INSERTS, that you’ll receive FREE form us, ( a $240.00 value that is not offered anywhere else on the internet) when you purchase a pair of shoes from us. Let the video explain the differences between our insert and ones you find out there today
15) A great number of our styles, men’s and women’s, are a leather line. Why is this so important?
17) You don’t have to have foot problems to buy our shoes, and 80 percent of our business is from people that have normal widths and lengths
18) Do you need a split size? We can do it for you( cost a little bit more) but we can split in a number of our styles, and that is for men and women, View the video to see if you need split size
19) Do you have a Charcot’s foot? We are one to two styles for men and women, and the video will tell you why you need us if you have a Charcot’s foot.
20) Men do you need a 5 to 6 in length we have them for you.
21) Men do you need up to a 20 in length to obtain that correct fit?
22) Women do you need up to a 15 length to obtain that proper fit?
23) Did you get corns between your toes? Why and can they be cured?
24) Can I wear shoes have I have open ulcerations on my feet?
25) Tips on foot pain solutions