Is Your 4 E Shoe Hurting Your Feet? Here’s Why!/dtfootwear.com
If you fear “breaking-in” a new pair of wide shoes (4 E and broader), this video uncovers the truth about shoe manufactures that will make you mad!
Protection and support are what is needed in determining excellent footwear! But 60 percent of individuals that purchase shoes from us have not given us the correct length and width!.
Remember, when your bottom of your feet hurt – you need the proper support to offload this pain, and the only way is TRIPLE-LAYER HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZE inserts to create that needed support!!
Yes, we give up to (FREE) 3 sets of triple-layer heat moldable customize inserts on every one of your purchase of footwear. But without the correct length and width (we use inches as your measuring device and once we have it once – were being set for the rest of your styles that you’ll want)
Do you remember a time when you were taught how to measure your feet correctly? At DTFootwear, we’re here to show you how. Once you have the correct measurements, DTF Footwear will determine your correct width and length, fitting you with a shoe aimed at successfully supporting your foot and treating your ailments. We boast a 95% satisfaction rate and are proud to say we offer this service at NO COST to you: no obligation, no cost, proper fit, and a high-quality product all at DTFootwear.com. Visit us today, and let’s get your feet on the road to recovery.
As we age, our bodies change, and that doesn’t exclude our feet. I used to wear a size 8 1/2 shoe, and currently, I’m wearing a size 10. I also used to wear a 30” waist in pants, but now wear a…well, we won’t get into that much detail. I’m sure you get the point. Just as our waistlines expand, so do our feet. On average, we find that sixty percent of men and women size their feet incorrectly, both in length and width.
Using only a soft tape measure, DTFootwear teaches you how to measure your feet accurately. We’ve created two educational videos showing you the proper technique. This first video explains two more commonly known methods of measuring your feet and then talks about our soft tape measure technique. We’ll explain why we don’t use Ritz sticks or Brackets. The second video briefly reviews a key point mentioned in the first video. It’s imperative to watch both videos in their entirety before filling out our sizing form. Once you’ve completed the sizing form, hit send, and we will carefully review your measurements. If we feel there are any discrepancies, we’ll reach out to discuss our findings. Ultimately, we’ll land on an accurate length and width to suit your feet. Again, it’s important to note that filling out the form and requesting a size and width from us NEVER OBLIGATES you to purchase our product.
Here is one of our great ladies styles that has that famous Air Flow Heel System in all our famous widths
The Running Shoe World
Unfortunately, we have a hunch that you just spent a lot of money on an expensive pair of high-end running shoes expecting them to solve your problem and end your pain. Did they??? We‘re not surprised to hear they didn’t, but you might be scratching your head as to why. Watch this informational DTFootwear video explaining the primary differences between conventional athletic footwear and therapeutic athletic footwear. We think you’ll find your answer.
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
- Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support. Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) Removable Arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot. The next time you buy a pair of shoes, makes sure they have a removable foot bed. With a removable foot bed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory foot bed. Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts. It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made foot bed. Ensure the shoe’s foot bed is removable before making a purchase. For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Need a specific size, width, or length?
Not to worry, we have you covered! We have 4 A (slender width for ladies), 2 A (narrow width for ladies), B ( Medium width for ladies and narrow width for men), D (medium width for men and wide width for ladies), 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E widths in men’s and women’s styles.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
#healthyhappyfeet#therapeuticshoe#DTFootwear#7EWidthShoes#9EWIDESHOES#10EWIDESHOES#14EWIDESHOES#WIDEWIDTHSHOES#FASHIONABLEWIDESHOES#OrthoticShoes#COMFORTSHOES#EDEMASHOES#BUNIONSHOES#DIABETICSHOES#DesignerShoes#EXTRAEXTRAWIDESHOES#Insertsforshoes#Customizeshoes#HeelAirFlowSystem#EXTRAWIDEATHETICSHOES#NARROWSHOESFORWOMEN#ORTHOTICSHOES#EXTRAWIDEWOMENSHOES#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOESFORMENANDWOMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOES#FOOTWEARORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETIC#WORLDBESTORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICFOOTWEAR#DIABETICSHOWSBOOTSNEKAERSSANDALSSLILLERALLORTHOPEDICTHERUAPETICONSTUCTEDAND DESIGNED#SHOPONLINEHSOESFREESHIPPINGFREEINSERTSALLORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSONSTRUCTED#EXTRAWIDEMENSHOES#WIDESHOESFORMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPTICSHOESFORDIABETICS#ONLINESHOESFREEINSERTSFREESHIPPING#DTFOOTWEARWORLDWIDEORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICCOMFORTSHOES#WELCOMETODTFOOTWEARTHEHALTHIESTHAPPYFEETSHOELINEINTHEWORLD#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE