A shank is once a steel shank but now replaced with a plastic shank because of more flexibility and more forgiveness to the arch of the foot. Now, most shoe manufacturers do not use a shank at all, and this is where you get all that flexibility. This flexibility creates “lateral movement,’ and this motion adds up to one to one and 1/2 times more wear and tear on your foot.
Now, we had one more enforced item to our footwear, and that is the 4 ply leather wrap around our counter of our shoe or the heel of our shoe.
So, you walk 3 miles in our shoes you obtain only three miles of wear and tear to your feet. If you walk in a conventional walking shoes, comfort shoes, or traditional athletic footwear you received approximately 5 to 5 1/2 wear to your feet.
So, us being a therapeutic/orthotic footwear design footwear we have created to items in our footwear to cut this additional wear out of the picture.
So, let’s start cutting out the tired, hurting, sore feet after the run is over, the walk is over, the work day is over!
Heres a video that gives you an illustration of a shank’s found in some styles still in footwear today:
Now, here is more information that makes our shoes so much more advantages than a standard walking shoe, comfort shoe, dressy shoe or regular athletic footwear.
Protection and support are what is needed in determining excellent footwear! But 80 percent of individuals that purchase shoes from us have not given us the correct length and width!.
Remember when your bottom of your feet hurt – you need the proper support to offload this pain, and the only way is moldable inserts to create that needed support!! Yes, we give (FREE) 3 sets of heat moldable customized inserts on every one of your purchase of footwear. But without the correct length and width (we use inches as your measuring device and once we have it once – were being set for the rest of your styles that you’ll want) ALL THESE INSERTS WILL NOT HELP-the inserts are needed to lay in the footwear flat.
2018 was an UNBELIEVABLE year, and I know the growth will be as much so in 2019.
The reason why we, at DTFOOTWEAR.COM, is so unique on the internet:
1) Free direction and advice before you ever purchase a pair of shoesThese inserts, that video, has just talk about – Email or call me.
2) Will have you text a photo of your foot conditions – if needed
3) The ONLY WEBSITE THAT WILL OFFER “Free” 3 Sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts reason for the need of these inserts let’s show you the differences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rqtsw7tKvU
4) Free shipping in the USA
5) Most straightforward return policy on this earth
6) If out of stock ( if it is a stock shoe) we can order from our factories overseas and that is unheard of in the internet world
7) Unheard of a 9E, 10E, and 14E width, in men’s and women’s, in the fashion shoe world
8) Go to a 15 length for Women and a 20 length for Men.
9) 80 percent of our shoe line has leather lining and usually only found in very high footwear. The reason why the leather lining is so essential.
10) WE WANT YOU TO HAVE “HAPPY FEET” ALL THE TIME!
11) Special Order program that is not found with any other website dealing with footwear
12) Very few footwear websites offer 4A (Slender widths for Ladies) 2A ( Narrow width for ladies) B (Narrow widths for Men and a Medium width for Ladies) D 2E 3E 4E 5E 6E 7E 9E 10E and 14E widths fo Mena and Ladies styling
All our new and old styles are therapeutic/comfort that has the best fit and support in the shoe world.
It’s nice being called the “King Of Widths,” again 4A to 14E widths, on the, and all found at www.dtfootweear.com
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909–215–1622|
Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Linkedin