If your wearing Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear! What a differences: more WIGGLE ROOM that creates better foot circulation and more
We do rally try to help!
My reply back:
If your wearing Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear 4 3/8 in the 11 1/2 to 12 size range is a 6E width . Remember, we have deeper toe box, deeper instep constructed, deeper counter and usually lasted on an extended bottoms.
In short we create more wiggle room for your feet.
New Balance makes a great athletic footwear but the depth is been reduce over the years to create a more attractive styling and we have heard and receive a great deal of new customers, because of that new change.
I would success a 11 1/2 or 12 in a 6E or XXW widths ( note there is only 1/16 inch differences between our 1/2 sizes and that is in Men and Ladies styles, I think in the length – you’ll never decided a differences but the width will work in your favor in going to a 12.
Suggestion of styling would be:
A bite more information about our unbelievable footwear selection
Here is one of our great ladies styles that has that famous Air Flow Heel System in all our famous widths
The Running Shoe World
Unfortunately, we have a hunch that you just spent a lot of money on an expensive pair of high-end running shoes expecting them to solve your problem and end your pain.
We‘re not surprised to hear they didn’t, but you might be scratching your head as to why.
Watch this informational DTFootwear video explaining the primary differences between conventional athletic footwear and therapeutic athletic footwear.
We think you’ll find your answer.
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support.
- Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) Removable Arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot.
The next time you buy a pair of shoes, makes sure they have a removable foot bed.
With a removable foot bed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory foot bed.
Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts.
It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made foot bed.
Ensure the shoe’s foot bed is removable before making a purchase.
For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Need a specific size, width, or length?
Why they call us the “King Of Widths.”
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn