I received an email yesterday asking if we can make our men’s shoes in a 20 length?/dtfootwear.com
GO TO: STOCK 18 TO 20 STYLES FOR MEN:
SPECIAL ORDER FOR 18 10 20 LENGTHS:
I received an email yesterday asking if we can make our men’s shoes in a 20 length?
The answer is yes, but not all styles. Under our men’s 9 E (drop down) you’ll find several styles to choose from.
DTF prides itself on carrying a varied inventory necessary to accommodate all width and lengths, but if we don’t have it we’ll get it!
You might wonder if 9 E widths are really that important for men’s and women’s styles.
They are! If your 6 E (men) and 7 E widths (women) are too tight, then you need more width.
You need wiggle room for your feet, and you can find that at www.DTFootwear.com.
Let us be the ones to finally get you in the right style, length and width!
The DTF Footwear mission is to offer you the highest quality orthopedic/therapeutic shoe on the market, thus creating a perfect fit, optimal support, stable balance, and prolonged energy for your feet.
A quality shoe, designed with extra width and length, and paired with our heat molded, custom inserts will do just that.
What makes DTF unique in the industry? For starters, we have a 95% success rate. Our success stems from a combination of these winning factors:
– We have hands down, the best sizing program in the industry.
We carry a fantastic assortment of widths, both in men’s and women’s styles.
– As a gift with the purchase, we include three free pairs of our heat molded, custom inserts (a $240.00 value)
– Our shoes allow for zero bilateral movements, preventing excess wear and tear on your feet.
– Our shoes also have extended bottoms in all widths, which is especially important and for 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, and 14 E widths.
– DTF’s products meet both an orthopedic and therapeutic design and advance comfort system with lasting uppers. You’ll find that most of our competitors cover merely the orthopedic aspect.
– Our superior designs help minimize swelling.
– We’re one of the few shoe lines offering a 3 to 1 combination in women’s styling.
– Many of our styles weigh merely 7 ounces.
– Great designs for AFO and inter braces.
– Many of our styles also offer an airflow heel system, which acts as an additional shock absorbed for the feet, especially the heel.
– Many of our styles are uniquely leather-lined, adding an even higher than standard quality.
– We have superior toe and heel construction compared to that of conventional comfort or athletic footwear.
– We offer FREE domestic shipping
– A no-Hassle return policy, NO store credits! We’ll issue a full refund of your purchase.
– Special orders are available. We’re the only online company that will convert a 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, or 9 E width (if the style is not stocked in a 9 E) into a 10 E or 14 E width for you, in both men’s and women’s styles.
– Shipped, in most cases, using Priority Mail, with a 2 to 3 day ship time (domestic) and 6 -10 days (international).
We want you to get it right for you.
Our success is dependent upon that, and so is our growth. We currently have an incredible online following, but happy customers will only help that to grow.
Neuropathy? We’ve got you covered.
Remember, if the top of your foot hurts, you have an ill-fitting shoe.
If the bottom of your foot hurts, you have no support in your current shoe.
We believe in what we’re doing, where we are going, and our ability to help people
Let DTF be the one to kick start your journey to happier, healthier feet. Reach out to us today, and let’s get started.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn