A recipe for Spanish Meat Loaves that is a great diabetic recipe/dtfootwear.com
These miniature loaves, flavored with pimiento-stuffed olives and glazed with jalapeno pepper jelly, transcend the ordinary meatloaf into something extraordinary.
Serve these individual-sized meat loaves separately on a plate with green beans and mashed potatoes.
1) 1 large beaten egg
2) 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
3) 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives, sliced
4) 1/4 cup snipped Italian flat-leaf parsley or curly parsley
5) Now, 1/4 cup tomato paste
6) Yes, 1/4 teaspoon pepper
7) Okay, 1 pound lean ground beef
8) Now, 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly or apple jelly, melted
9) Here’s, 1 medium tomato, chopped
10) 1/3 cup chunky salsa
11) 1/4 cup seeded, chopped cucumber
12) 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives (optional)
13) 4 fresh lettuce leaves14) 8 thin slices bread, toasted (optional)
1. In a medium bowl combine the egg, rolled oats, 1/2 cup olives, parsley, tomato paste, and pepper.
Add the ground beef; mix well. Form into four 4 x 2-1/2 x 1” meatloaves.
2. Grill meatloaves on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 16 to 18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, turning once.
Brush with melted jelly; grill for 2 minutes more.
3. Meanwhile, for relish, in a small bowl combine the tomato, salsa, cucumber, and, if desired, 2 tablespoons olives.
Divide the lettuce and, if desired, bread slices among 4 dinner plates.
Top with the meatloaves and relish.
Makes 4 servings.
Now, let’s talk in more detail about the 11 reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the healthy feet:
Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement
Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
5) Extended bottoms, give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
6) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
7) Removable Arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot.
The next time you buy a pair of shoes makes sure they have a removable footbed.
With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom-made inserts.
Which offers far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed.
Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts.
It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you cannot stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed.
Yes, Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase.
For more information about us triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
8) Yes, Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
9) Yes, A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
10) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
11) Great, Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Need a specific size, width, or length?
Not to worry, we have you covered!
We have, 5 to 6 lengths in select styles for men and 4 1/2 to 5 in women’s length.
CERTAIN LENGTHS AND WIDTHS FOR MEN AND WOMEN:
Yes, they call us the “King of Widths.”
READ MORE OF OUR RECIPE POST:
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn