I get this question all the time, “what’s the difference between a comfortable shoe and a therapeutic shoe?”
We are called Designer Therapeutic/Orthopedic Footwear.
Fashionable Wide Width that looks great, but they are Shoes that help prevent arch pains.
What To Do About Arch Pain!
The term arch pain (often referred to as arch strain) refers to an inflammation and burning sensation at the foot’s arch.
There are various potential causes and treatment options to help you manage your arch pain and get back to feeling great on your feet.
NEED, Wiggle Room
More wiggle room that you have creates less wear and tear to the foot and creates a better circulation channel to the foot and legs. A good example is Dtfootwear Worldwide Orthopedic/Therapeutic Comfort Shoes.
Many different factors can cause arch pain. A structural imbalance or an injury to the foot can often be the direct cause.
However, most frequently, the cause is a common condition called plantar fasciitis. The plantar fascia is a broad band of fibrous tissue located along the foot’s bottom surface that runs from the heel to the forefoot.
Excessive stretching of the plantar fascia, usually due to over-pronation (flat feet), causes plantar fasciitis.
Damage from inflammation
The inflammation caused by the plantar fascia being stretched away from the heel often leads to pain in the heel and arch areas.
The pain is often extreme in the morning when an individual first gets out of bed or after a prolonged period of rest. If this condition is left untreated and strain on the longitudinal arch continues, a bony protrusion may develop, known as a heel spur.
It is essential to treat the condition promptly before it worsens.
VERY IMPORTANT, Treatment & Prevention
Arch Pain, a common foot condition, can be easily treated.
If you suffer from arch pain, avoid high-heeled shoes whenever possible.
When the arch pain is pronation related (flat feet), an orthotic designed with a medial heel post and proper arch support is recommended for treating the problem.
This type of orthotic will control over-pronation, support the arch, and provide the necessary relief.
How significant these Orthopedic triple-layer heat moldable customized inserts?
I want you to understand that with this great Orthotic or Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize Inserts that you’ll receive 1 to 3 sets from us FREE!
These insert mold to your arch and give you all the needed protection, support, balance, and pain relief from your foot.
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
World’s strongest midsection
1) Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support.
Plus, the full room available in the footwear world.
2)They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
Fuller Toe Box
3) In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
Lightweight only 7 ounces, in many cases, and that is Men’s and Ladies styles.
5) they’re lightweight shoes causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
Mandatory removable footbeds
6) Removable Arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot.
The next time you buy a pair of shoes makes sure they have a removable footbed.
With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed.
Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts. It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed.
Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase. For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
View a few others of our blogs that talk about fashionable appearances!
- How To Combat Cracked Heels and the primary cause
- The Importance Of Properly Fitted Shoes and making sure you know
- Choosing The Proper Footwear For Your Active Lifestyle
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.