Here’s a video that explains the process of ordering “special order footwear” and that is for added color (that we don’t stock) or developed a style in the 9E 10E or 14E widths for Men and Women.
We at dtfootwear.com can special order all most every style and color that is already on our website. As an example, if you wear a 14E width and you desire an athletic shoe that is not shown on our website in your width, call us and see how you can get your desired shoe style and color in your size. It is that simple. Please understand, special ordered shoes can take up to (4) four weeks for delivery.
This is your opportunity to get that shoe style and color you have been wishing for in your hard to find shoe size.
1) Adding a new color to a selected group of styles: $95.00 and 4 to 6 weeks in delivery
2) Needing 18 to 20 length for men’s shoes (selected styles) $95.00 4 to 6 weeks in delivery
3) Split sizes in Men’s or Women’s styles (selected group) will be charged for two pairs of shoes and receive one pair of two different sizes
4) Charcot shoes one style for women and three styles for Men (these styles will send to you from our special catalog) some stock but could be 4 to 6 weeks out on delivery. Again, not shown on the website. Varies women’s 185.00 and Men’s 185.00 to 280.00 the prices and sizing shown through the catalog that will be sent to you
5) Surgical Opening shoes (ideal for fused ankle joints) two styles for men’s and one style for women. Not shown on the website but we can send you a catalog of styles and prices for you and some stock but could be special order if needed
6) Women’s Post-Op Shoes three styles and not shown on the website, but the special catalog can be sent to you. The prices and sizes are included in the catalog, and we have stock, but this could be a special order
7) Men’s Post-Op Shoes three styles and two styles for Men’s Post-Op shoes. Again not shown on the web site but a special catalog can be sent to you, and you see the styles .sizes and the prices of each time. Have stock but could be a special order item.
8) Ordering a shoe that is needed in a 9E, 10E or 14 E width for Men or Women styles