Why are EXTRA EXTRA WIDE WIDTHS so important? Let this video let you why
Where to find these widths:
What makes our EXTRA EXTRA WIDE WIDTHS so unique? For Men and Women found at
- An opportunity to find that hard size and the ONLY websites that will be dealing with EXTRA EXTRA WIDE WIDTHS IN 9E 10E AND 14E widths and that will give you that opportunity to find that hard size. The only website that will provide three sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts for FREE, and this is a $240.00 value (a gift to you with your purchase).
- Extended bottoms that create no foot (plantar or bottom) to hang over the shoe. This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business. Mandatory for those wider widths – that is needed to create that perfect fit.
- 1 to 3 combination last (for Ladies) and that means more fuller forefront or ball width and that narrower fit to the heel. 1 to 3 unheard in the shoe business. Even though you might have a fuller ball width, almost all women have a 3 to 1 narrow heel than the ball width. Found in no other website dealing with footwear!
- Fuller toe box and fuller ball width structure that creates the wiggling effect for your toes
- The most durable midsection and heel counter construction in the shoe business. These are Therapeutic/Orthopthic styling, and we produce no added wear and tear to your feet. Let this video explain and show you the difference of a conventional comfort or athletic shoes ( that 85 percent of the shoes found on the internet) to a Therapeutic/Orthopthic style. Then added this one to three pairs of unbelievable Customized Heat Moldable Inserts that are FREE and create that maximum support and feeling of walking on air all day long.
- Most of our shoes are only 7 ounces in weight, the lighter the shoe with the proper support only puts less wear and tear to our feet and whole body.
- FREE shipping all over the USA (YES – Alaska and Hawaii) and we ship internationally as well and usually DUTY-FREE
- A number of styles that have the “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” that give added spring and protection to the bottom of the heel.