Exfoliate Dry Feet With a DIY Scrub
Simple but it works
As the weather starts to get colder and the air starts to get dry, so does our skin. Sugar scrub can be an easy way to help keep your feet exfoliated and prevent dry, cracked heels in the winter. While there is plenty of store-bought options on the market, I always enjoy the cleaner ingredient list and lower price point that DIY offers.
- 2/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 half-pint mason jar
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine your brown & white sugar, whisking until blended.
- Pour in your olive oil and vanilla extract and stir together with a fork until all of the oil is combined into the sugar mixture.
- Pack the mixture into your mason jar.
- Decorate the jar as you choose! You can use twine or ribbon around the mouth of the jar, and a sticker label to finish the look.
How once we got your feet in perfect shape what should we do doing the day not to irritate them?
Proper footwear will help and does your current shoe line or supplier offer all these great points?
The reason why we, at https:www.DTFOOTWEAR.COM, is so unique on the internet:
1) Free direction and advice before you ever purchase a pair of shoes. Email or call me. Fill out our sizing chart, by inches, and learn your correct width and size that you should be wearing. I use to wear 8 1/2 and how I’m wearing a 10.
2) Will have you text a photo of your foot conditions – if needed
3) Free 1 to 3 Sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts reason for the added support:
We offer 1 to 3 sets of inserts, with every purchase of our footwear, Now, note that as long the style has a removable footbed. No other website offers this program and WOW do these inserts make a DIFFERENCES
4) Free shipping in the USA
5) Easiest return policy on this earth
6) If out of stock (if it is a stock shoe) we can order from our factories overseas and that is unheard of in the internet world
7) Unheard of a 9E 10E, and 14E width, in men’s and women’s, in the fashion shoe world
9E selection for Men and all these styles can be made into a 10E or 14E width thought our Special Order program
Very hard to find those slender and narrow widths in Men’s and Ladies.
4A Slender (7 Styles) and 2A Narrow (46 styles) for Women and B Narrow for Men (9 styles)
Where to find these widths:
8) Go to a 15 length for Women and a 20 length for Men.
9) A great percentage of our shoe line has a leather lining and usually only found in very high footwear. The reason why the leather lining is so important:
10) the strongest midsection in the shoe business. No bilateral movement and that will not add a significant amount of wear and tear to your feet over a day.
11) WE WANT YOU TO HAVE “HAPPY FEET” ALL THE TIME!
12) Does your shoe allow you to have wiggle room in your toes? View the video 10200TL video
13) Does your shoe give you that full arch support? Added arch support through these unbelievable Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
14) Do your shoes create no hangover for the bottom of your feet?
15) Do your shoes offload or take the pressure off your areas that are hurting you?
16) Do your shoes have a fuller toe box or fuller instep support?
17) Does your shoe have a steel shank?
18) Does your shoe have a removable footbed?
19) Do your shoes come with spacers to help control the fit of your shoe?
20) Does your shoe have a protective layer that protects your foot from the ground?
21) Does your shoe line have an An “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” – IN THE HEEL to help protect you from the outer surfaces when running or walking?
Example of this airflow system footwear and found in all our “0” series or any style that starts with the 0 images:
CEO of Dtfootwear.com that offers the best footwear found on the internet! GUARANTEE! I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthotic world.
President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn