Everyone wants a comfortable shoe; but what makes a shoe comfortable? You may get a shoe that is soft and flexible and feels very comfortable but is it good for your feet. A shoe without proper support can cause numerous foot problems. To find a shoe that offers both comfort and support, you need to look for these things:
1) Are you able to wiggle your toes freely, in your shoes?
2)Does the arch of the shoe support the plantar of your foot?
3) Is there no squeezing in the ball width (especially if you have bunions or hammertoes)?
4) Does the shoe have enough depth in the heel counter and the toe box?
5) Does the shoe have a steels shank to create the maximum midsection support?
6) Is the upper of the shoe very flexible?
7) Is the weight of the shoe- very lightweight but enough of a weight to obtain support from the shoe?
8) Does your shoe a full extended bottom?
9) does the shoe and inserts create the perfect fit but also offload the need areas of discomfort or in turn creates the entire support system?
10) Does your shoe has a correct combination last?
11) Does your shoe have a 4 ply counter for needed added support?
12) Is your shoe is seamless – that in turn will not create added discomfort?
13) Does your shoe line offer 9E 10E and 14E widths for Men an women?
14) Does your shoe line offer Slender 4A widths for Ladies or 2A Narrows for Ladies and B (Narrow Widths) for Men?
15) Does your shoe line offer proper depth for that need comfort zone?
16) Does your shoe line offer 5 to 6 in Men’s styles?
17) Does your shoe line offer up to 4E widths in Men’s and Women’s slippers?
18) Does your shoe line offer split gills to offload those bunions for Men and Women?
19) Does your shoe line have the leather lining?
20) Does your shoe line offer modification to their construction?
21) Does your shoe line offer special order to create a new color that not provided in the stock problem?
22) Does your shoe line offer the ability to take an upper and transfer it on a new bottom?
23) Does your shoe line carry a selection like this: 4A 2A B D 2E 3E 4E 5E 6E 7E 9E 10E 14E in widths
24) Does your shoe line carry Men’s length up to a 20?
25) Does your shoe line offer Women’s length up to a 15?
All these things are important for maximum support and comfort. After watching the video you can get more information at www.dtfootwear.com
WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE TRY TO HELP OUR OLD AND NEW CUSTOMERS.
OUR FIRST CONCERN IS OBTAINING HAPPY FEET ALL DAY LONG
You don’t have to have hurting feet purchase shoes form us. 80 percent of our customers are one’s concern in keeping their feet healthy and receive the maximum support and comfort possible in a pair of shoes
Yes, we all work very hard at dtfootwear.com because many of my website employees came from my Medical Co. Our hard work and great servers and unbelievable products made our Medical Co one of the tops in the country. This same attitude is carried forward to our website. Our products are out of this world, and our services are close behind PROMISE!
Our shoes, inserts (FREE), service, widths, lengths, extended bottoms, the best for support. Strongest midsection in the shoe world, the most reinforced heel counter support in the shoe world, best toe box in the shoe world, maximum depth support, and there is more but ……….
All the above makes us one of the best in the therapeutic/orthotic footwear. Oh yes, you add the style and fashion to this combination
Let’s talk about this “HOT” Heat Moldable Customized Inserts that we happen to give to you FREE or up to a $240.00 gift from us to you!
We at www.dtfootwear we offer up to 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts to you when you purchase a pair of shoes from us, and this is a $240.00 gift to you from us.
Let me break down each word ( Heat Moldable Customized Insert) for a better understanding:
Heat: means that they generate a 2 percent rise in the plantar of your foot (bottom) and this in turns helps create better circulation to your feet. legs, knees, lower back and beyond
Moldable: means that our inserts will moldable ( 100 percent) to every part of the plantar of your feet ( bottom) and creates that perfect fit, support, balance, and comfort to your feet in a concise period of wearing time
Customized: means our inserts will fit you, in a short period, as a conforming (that means suited for your foot) and will offload all the necessary support areas.
Why is www.dtfootwear.com so hot? Well here is just a few reasons (that we’ll mention in this article) and also why www.dtfootwear.com is growing so fast:
We carry sizes from 4A to 14E widths for Men and Women. Try to find all those sizes under one website! Yes, we do provide 9E 10E and 14E widths for Men and Women. Yes, we carry 4A (Slender eight styles) and 2A (Narrow 42 styles) for Ladies and B (Narrow 5 styles) for Men as well. So to repeat this (this is how vital these widths are to our site) that is available: Slender’s, Narrow’s to Extra Extra Extra Wide Widths ( 7E 9E 10E 14E) for Ladies. Narrow’s to Extra Extra Extra Wide (9E 10E 14E)Widths for Men.
We have styles in Men’s 5 to 6 ( in length), and those are hard sizes to find.
We have extended bottoms for the protection of your plantar (bottom) of your feet, and there is no more hang-over, of your feet, dealing with our footwear.
We carry lengths up to a 20 for Men and 15 in Women’s.
Most of our styles are perfect for diabetics as well, but you don’t have to be a diabetic to fall in love with our footwear and inserts. 80 percent of our customers are individuals that need that added support (because their current shoe is lacking support and comfort and is very disappointing to them). They need the feeling of maximum support/comfort and the additional sense of “walking on a pillow” all day long ( this pillow concept is from dealing with our unbelievable insert program) with their new footwear.
Again, receive 1 to 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts (value up to $240) all for FREE – YES FREE!! Once you start wearing these inserts, you never go back to the conventional form of support. Most shoes and that is athletic, or comfort footwear provides poor supporting inserts.
We teach you how to measure your feet correctly and our changes, we have made over the years, has been astonishing!
Still, more advantages that have helped us grow but I won’t put you to sleep!
“I HOPE YOU JOIN OUR TEAM!!”