- Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support. Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) Removable Arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot. The next time you buy a pair of shoes, makes sure they have a removable footbed. With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed. Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts. It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed. Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase. For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
11) The Air Flow System that creates added support and balance to your heels
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder |909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Bringing you over 50 years of industry experience- trained by the best in the business.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn