Don’t Let A Foot Injury Dampen Your Summer. FIND THE PERFECT SANDAL. WITH MAJOR SUPPORT, AND MAKE SURE THE SANDAL HAS ADJUSTMENT AND WIGGLE ROOM FOR YOUR FEET! CAN EDEMA SANDAL STYLING HELP?
Being active is how we stay feeling young and agile. Whether it’s on the park path, golf course of mountain pass, your feet are the foundation of your fitness and wellbeing. One wrong move–a slip, twist or strain–can spell weeks of pain and lack of mobility, in addition to being housebound, when you could be enjoying the outdoors with family and friends.
Know your feet
It’s easy to overlook–since our feet perform so well most of the time–but each foot has 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 ligaments, muscles and tendons. If any of those are out of whack, or injured not, only will your feet hurt, you’ll begin to notice alignment issues elsewhere.
Get the right footwear
Wherever your day takes you, and whatever the activity, putting your feet in the right foot gear can be the deciding factor between continued fun or disabling injury. The range of footwear available today is designed for every category of sport, fitness routine, and activity. That little extra time you spend securing the right shoe will help your feet stay stable, and give the proper comfort and support. It’s well worth it compared to just “winging it” with substandard footwear that will not give you optimal performance, nor protection. We at dtfootwear is not a standard footwear line and this video (standard footwear)above explains the differences of a standard footwear line to ours. What a difference!
Avoid flimsy flips
Flip flops in summer months are easy and comfortable however they lack support and foot protection from everyday hazards. Add a few rain showers and you can easily slip and slide into a foot injury that will surely dampen your summer fun. However, there are better designed and more stable foot flips available that still give you the freedom of that lightweight, airy feeling. Check out Dtfootwear for premium designed-for-healthy-feet summer flips here Ladies and Men’s.
First steps to relieve pain and promote healing
- Resting the foot.
- Icing the foot with covered cold packs regularly for 20 minutes at a time.
- Compressing your foot by wearing an elastic bandage.
- Elevating your foot above your heart to reduce swelling.
This method includes the following four steps:
Step 1: Rest
Pain is your body’s signal that something is wrong. As soon as you’re hurt, stop your activity, and rest as much as possible for the first 2 days. Don’t try to follow the “no pain, no gain” philosophy. Doing so with certain injuries, like a moderate to severe ankle sprain, can make the damage worse and delay your recovery. Doctors say you should avoid putting weight on the injured area for 24 to 48 hours. Resting also helps prevent further bruising.
Step 2: Ice
Ice is a tried-and-true tool for reducing pain and swelling. Apply an ice pack (covered with a light, absorbent towel to help prevent frostbite) for 15-20 minutes every two to three hours during the first 24 to 48 hours after your injury. Don’t have an ice pack? A bag of frozen peas or corn will work just fine.
Step 3: Compression
This means wrapping the injured area to prevent swelling. Wrap the affected area with an elastic medical bandage (like an ACE bandage). You want it to be snug but not too tight — if it’s too tight, it’ll interrupt blood flow. If the skin below the wrap turns blue or feels cold, numb, or tingly, loosen the bandage. If these symptoms don’t disappear right away, seek immediate medical help.
Step 4: Elevation
This means raising the sore body part above the level of your heart. Doing so reduces pain, throbbing, and swelling. It’s not as tricky to do as you might think. For example, if you have an ankle sprain, you can prop your leg up on pillows while sitting on the sofa. The CDC recommends you keep the injured area raised whenever possible, even when you’re not icing it.
Other tips for relieving pain on the outside of your foot include:
- wearing comfortable, supportive shoes. Having therapeutic/orthopedic designs will only help your feet even more
- stretching your feet and legs for at least 10 minutes before exercising
- cross-training, or switching up your exercise routine, to give your feet a break
WE, AT WWW.DTFOOTWEAR, HAVE A TON OF GOALS IN CREATING, FOR YOU. PERFECT FEET AND OUR MAIN GOAL IS ALWAYS:
One of our main goals, in life, is to see as many people as possible have “HEALTH HAPPY FEET” forever all over the world. I still own a Medical Company (DTF CO) that handles footwear for the diabetics coast to coast, and in 18 years, we have had the pleasure of working with over 1/2 million patients. How our, www.dtfootwear.com, the website was born by having the nurses (in over 850 facilities) asking for the same footwear and inserts for themselves as well. The nurses heard and seen the smiles, the faces of happy clients, and the God Bless you, etc. all the time, and we have had a 98 percent satisfaction rating with our service and products. Now, we are working on having one of the top footwear lines on the internet – dealing with widths, lengths, sizing, fitting, major support issues, up to 3 sets of Heat Customized Moldable Over the counter Inserts and the only website that will give up to 3 sets of these inserts FREE.
The DTF Footwear mission is to offer you the highest quality orthopedic/therapeutic shoe on the market, thus creating a perfect fit, optimal support, stable balance, and prolonged energy for your feet. A quality shoe, designed with extra width and length, and paired with our heat molded custom inserts will do just that. With every pair of shoes, your purchase, we provide THREE FREE pairs of our triple-layer heat custom-molded inserts. That’s enough to last you one whole year! Visit us today at www.dtfootwear.com
What makes DTF unique in the industry? For starters, we have a 95% success rate. Our success stems from a combination of these winning factors:
– We have hands down, the best sizing program in the industry. We carry an unprecedented assortment of widths, both in men’s and women’s styles. Men’s and women’s widths: 4 A, 2 A, B (narrow for men), B ( medium for women), D (medium for men and wide for women), 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E. In length we carry men’s 5 to 20 and women’s 4 to 15.
– As a gift with a purchase, we include three free pairs of our triple-layer heat molded – customize inserts (a $240.00 value)
– Our shoes allow for zero bilateral movements, preventing excess wear and tear on your feet.
– Our shoes also have extended bottoms in all widths, which is especially important and for 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, and 14 E widths.
– DTF’s products meet both an orthopedic and therapeutic design with lasting uppers. You’ll find that most of our competitors cover merely the orthopedic aspect.
– Our superior designs help minimize swelling.
– We’re one of the few shoe lines offering a 3 to 1 combination in women’s styling.
– Many of our styles weigh merely 7 ounces.
– Great designs for AFO and inter braces.
– Many of our styles also offer an airflow heel system, which acts as an additional shock absorber for the feet, especially the heel.
– Many of our styles are unique leather-lined, adding an even higher than standard quality.
– We have superior toe and heel construction compared to that of conventional comfort or athletic footwear.
– We offer FREE domestic shipping
– A no-Hassle return policy, NO store credits! We’ll issue a full refund of your purchase.
– Special orders are available. We’re the only online company that will convert a 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, or 9 E ( if the style is not stocked in a 9 E) width into a 10 E, 14 E width for you, in both men’s and women’s styles.
– Shipped, in most cases, using Priority Mail, with a 2 to 3 day ship time (domestic) and 6 to10 days (international).
DTF is a firm believer in educating our clients, which is why we keep an online video library containing over 265 educational videos. We want you to get it right for you. Our success is dependent upon that, and so is our growth. We currently have an incredible online following, but happy customers will only help that to grow.
If you’re diabetic, we can help. If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, we can help. Neuropathy? We’ve got you covered. Remember, if the top of your foot hurts, you have an ill-fitting shoe. If the bottom of your foot hurts, you have no support in your current shoe. We believe in what we’re doing, where we are going, and our ability to help people. Let DTF be the one to kickstart your journey to happy, healthy feet. Reach out to us today, and let’s get started.
,Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
#healthyhappyfeet#therapeuticshoe#DTFootwear#7EWidthShoes#9EWIDESHOES#10EWIDESHOES#14EWIDESHOES#WIDEWIDTHSHOES#FASHIONABLEWIDESHOES#OrthoticShoes#COMFORTSHOES#EDEMASHOES#BUNIONSHOES#DIABETICSHOES#DesignerShoes#EXTRAEXTRAWIDESHOES#Insertsforshoes#Customizeshoes#HeelAirFlowSystem#EXTRAWIDEATHETICSHOES#NARROWSHOESFORWOMEN#ORTHOTICSHOES#EXTRAWIDEWOMENSHOES#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOESFORMENANDWOMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOES#FOOTWEARORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETIC#WORLDBESTORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICFOOTWEAR#DIABETICSHOWSBOOTSNEKAERSSANDALSSLILLERALLORTHOPEDICTHERUAPETICONSTUCTEDAND DESIGNED#SHOPONLINEHSOESFREESHIPPINGFREEINSERTSALLORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSONSTRUCTED#EXTRAWIDEMENSHOES#WIDESHOESFORMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPTICSHOESFORDIABETICS#ONLINESHOESFREEINSERTSFREESHIPPING#DTFOOTWEARWORLDWIDEORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICCOMFORTSHOES#WELCOMETODTFOOTWEARTHEHALTHIESTHAPPYFEETSHOELINEINTHEWORLD#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE