WHY DO WE CARE? Because our added effort will determine are success, and with this effort, we obtain a customer for life. Plenty of our first-time customers have no idea what size they “should be wearing.” This is why we’ll ask you the last time if you be measured by a bracket or a Rite stick? Then I’ll ask your size by inches at home, and this is how it’s done:
HOW YOUR PRONATION OR SUPINATION ISSUES
Once we know, we have the correct size and width we can move forward. We care, and we want those feet of yours to be “Happy Feet” at all times and added effort always HELPS!
SOME OTHER ADDED INFORMATION DEALING WITH OUR FOOTWEAR:
I received an email yesterday asking if we can make our men’s shoes in a 20 length? The answer is yes, but not all styles. Under our men’s 9 E (dropdown), you’ll find several styles to choose from. Each of those styles is available in a 20 length, some being stocked while others will be special order. In addition to a 20 length, 9 E width, we can also get you a 14 E width when necessary (again a few stocked, others special order). DTF prides itself on carrying a varied sufficient inventory to accommodate all width and lengths, but if we don’t have it, we’ll get it!
You might wonder if 9 E widths are that important for men’s and women’s styles. They are! If your 6 E (men) and 7 E widths (women) are too tight, then you need more width. You need wiggle room for your feet, and you can find that at www.DTFootwear.com. Let us be the ones to finally get you in the right style, length, and width!
The DTF Footwear mission is to offer you the highest quality orthopedic/therapeutic shoe on the market, thus creating a perfect fit, optimal support, stable balance, and prolonged energy for your feet. A quality shoe, designed with extra width and length, and paired with our heat molded, custom inserts will do just that. With every pair of shoes, your purchase, we provide THREE FREE pairs of our triple-layer, heat molded, custom inserts. That’s enough to last you one whole year! Visit us today at www.dtfootwear.com
What makes DTF unique in the industry? For starters, we have a 95% success rate. Our success stems from a combination of these winning factors:
– We have hands down, the best sizing program in the industry. We carry a fantastic assortment of widths, both in men’s and women’s styles. Men’s and women’s widths: 4 A, 2 A, B (narrow for men), B ( medium for women), D (medium for men and wide for women), 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E. In length we carry men’s 5 to 20 and women’s 4 to 15.
– As a gift with the purchase, we include three free pairs of our heat molded, custom inserts (a $240.00 value)
– Our shoes allow for zero bilateral movements, preventing excess wear and tear on your feet.
– Our shoes also have extended bottoms in all widths, which is especially important and for 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, and 14 E widths.
– Our superior designs help minimize swelling.
– We’re one of the few shoe lines offering a 3 to 1 combination in women’s styling.
– Many of our styles weigh merely 7 ounces.
– Great designs for AFO and inter braces.
– Many of our styles also offer an airflow heel system, which acts as an additional shock absorbed for the feet, especially the heel.
– Many of our styles are uniquely leather-lined, adding an even higher than standard quality.
– We have superior toe and heel construction compared to that of conventional comfort or athletic footwear.
– We offer FREE domestic shipping
– A no-Hassle return policy, NO store credits! We’ll issue a full refund of your purchase.
– Special orders are available. We’re the only online company that will convert a 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, or 9 E width (if the style is not stocked in a 9 E) into a 10 E or 14 E width for you, in both men’s and women’s styles.
– Shipped, in most cases, using Priority Mail, with a 2 to 3 day ship time (domestic) and 6 -10 days (international).
DTF is a firm believer in educating our clients, which is why we keep an online video library containing over 265 educational videos. We want you to get it right for you. Our success is dependent upon that, and so is our growth. We currently have an incredible online following, but happy customers will only help that to grow.
If you’re diabetic, we can help. If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, we can help. Neuropathy? We’ve got you covered. Remember, if the top of your foot hurts, you have an ill-fitting shoe. If the bottom of your foot hurts, you have no support in your current shoe. We believe in what we’re doing, where we are going, and our ability to help people. Let DTF be the one to kick start your journey to happier, healthier feet. Reach out to us today, and let’s get started.
Information about this Plantar Fasciitis
Are you living with plantar fasciitis or know someone who is? Would you be surprised to hear that wearing proper footwear can help manage, heal, and further prevent this problem? Are you interested in more information on how you can maintain PAIN-FREE feet? Visit us at www.dtfootwear.com
Anyone who has ever experienced the pain of plantar fasciitis knows first hand just how painful and debilitating this problem can be. Quite often, the pain reaches intolerable levels leaving you unable to live the life you’re accustomed to. Our goal at DTF is to fit you with a proper, high-quality therapeutic shoe and insert, alleviating the pain and putting you on the road to recovery. We know you’re desperate for relief!
If you’re currently in this battle, you probably wonder what put you there in the first place. What exactly causes plantar fasciitis, and why is the pain so unbearable? There are many causes for plantar fasciitis, one of which includes the prolonged wearing of ill-fitting, poorly constructed footwear. A great article covering everything you need to know about plantar fasciitis, its causes, and treatments can be found at https://countfit.com/plantar-fasciitis-complete-guide-foot-pain-relief/, or simply visit countfit.com. While many things can trigger a bout of plantar fasciitis, the simplest of CURES begins with PROPER footwear.
At DTF, we believe that a combination of high-quality footwear and top of the line, triple-layer, heat molded custom inserts is the WINNING COMBINATION!
Unfortunately, we have a hunch that you just spent a lot of money on an expensive pair of high-end running shoes expecting them to solve your problem and end your pain. Did they??? We‘re not surprised to hear they didn’t, but you might be scratching your head as to why. Watch this informational DTF video explaining the primary differences between conventional athletic footwear and therapeutic athletic footwear. We think you’ll find your answer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvDE8Kk51s&feature=emb_logo[/embed]
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
- Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support. Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) A removable arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot. The next time you buy a pair of shoes, makes sure they have a removable footbed. With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed. Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts. It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed. Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase. For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Need a specific size, width, or length? Not to worry, we have you covered! We have 4 A (slender width for ladies), 2 A (narrow width for ladies), B ( Medium width for ladies and narrow width for men), D (medium width for men and wide width for ladies), 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E widths in men’s and women’s styles.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
#healthyhappyfeet#therapeuticshoe#DTFootwear#7EWidthShoes#9EWIDESHOES#10EWIDESHOES#14EWIDESHOES#WIDEWIDTHSHOES#FASHIONABLEWIDESHOES#OrthoticShoes#COMFORTSHOES#EDEMASHOES#BUNIONSHOES#DIABETICSHOES#DesignerShoes#EXTRAEXTRAWIDESHOES#Insertsforshoes#Customizeshoes#HeelAirFlowSystem#EXTRAWIDEATHETICSHOES#NARROWSHOESFORWOMEN#ORTHOTICSHOES#EXTRAWIDEWOMENSHOES#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOESFORMENANDWOMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOES#FOOTWEARORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETIC#WORLDBESTORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICFOOTWEAR#DIABETICSHOWSBOOTSNEKAERSSANDALSSLILLERALLORTHOPEDICTHERUAPETICONSTUCTEDAND DESIGNED#SHOPONLINEHSOESFREESHIPPINGFREEINSERTSALLORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSONSTRUCTED#EXTRAWIDEMENSHOES#WIDESHOESFORMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPTICSHOESFORDIABETICS#ONLINESHOESFREEINSERTSFREESHIPPING#DTFOOTWEARWORLDWIDEORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICCOMFORTSHOES#WELCOMETODTFOOTWEARTHEHALTHIESTHAPPYFEETSHOELINEINTHEWORLD#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE