The term arch pain (often referred to as arch strain) refers to an inflammation and/or burning sensation at the arch of the foot. There are a variety of potential causes and treatments options to help you manage your arch pain and get back to feeling great on your feet.
More wiggle room that you have creates less wear and tear to the foot and creates a better channel of good circulation to the foot and legs. A good example is Narrow Shoes for Ladies and Mens styles!
There are many different factors that can cause arch pain. A structural imbalance or an injury to the foot can often be the direct cause. However, most frequently the cause is a common condition called plantar fasciitis. The plantar fascia is a broad band of fibrous tissue located along the bottom surface of the foot that runs from the heel to the forefoot. Excessive stretching of the plantar fascia, usually due to over-pronation (flat feet), causes plantar fasciitis.
The inflammation caused by the plantar fascia being stretched away from the heel often leads to pain in the heel and arch areas. The pain is often extreme in the morning when an individual first gets out of bed or after a prolonged period of rest. If this condition is left untreated and strain on the longitudinal arch continues, a bony protrusion may develop, known as a heel spur. It is important to treat the condition promptly before it worsens.
Treatment & Prevention
Arch Pain is a common foot condition that can be easily treated. If you suffer from arch pain, avoid high-heeled shoes whenever possible. Try to choose footwear with a reasonable heel, soft leather uppers, shock absorbing soles and removable foot insoles.
When the arch pain is pronation related (flat feet), an orthotic designed with a medial heel post and proper arch support is recommended for treating the pain. This type of orthotic will control over-pronation, support the arch and provide the necessary relief.
Yours in Good Health,
Trina Kincey ~ Integrative Health Coach ~ Owner of Get Real Wellness, LLC
I want you to understand that these great Orthotic or Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize Inserts that you’ll receive 1 to 3 sets from us FREE! These inserts mold t0 your arch and gives you all the needed protection, support, balance and relief of pain from your foot.
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
- Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support. Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) Removable Arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot. The next time you buy a pair of shoes, makes sure they have a removable footbed. With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed. Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts. It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed. Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase. For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
#healthyhappyfeet#therapeuticshoe#DTFootwear#7EWidthShoes#9EWIDESHOES#10EWIDESHOES#14EWIDESHOES#WIDEWIDTHSHOES#FASHIONABLEWIDESHOES#OrthoticShoes#COMFORTSHOES#EDEMASHOES#BUNIONSHOES#DIABETICSHOES#DesignerShoes#EXTRAEXTRAWIDESHOES#Insertsforshoes#Customizeshoes#HeelAirFlowSystem#EXTRAWIDEATHETICSHOES#NARROWSHOESFORWOMEN#ORTHOTICSHOES#EXTRAWIDEWOMENSHOES#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOESFORMENANDWOMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOES#FOOTWEARORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETIC#WORLDBESTORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICFOOTWEAR#DIABETICSHOWSBOOTSNEKAERSSANDALSSLILLERALLORTHOPEDICTHERUAPETICONSTUCTEDAND DESIGNED#SHOPONLINEHSOESFREESHIPPINGFREEINSERTSALLORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSONSTRUCTED#EXTRAWIDEMENSHOES#WIDESHOESFORMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPTICSHOESFORDIABETICS#ONLINESHOESFREEINSERTSFREESHIPPING#DTFOOTWEARWORLDWIDEORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICCOMFORTSHOES#WELCOMETODTFOOTWEARTHEHALTHIESTHAPPYFEETSHOELINEINTHEWORLD#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE