Are you having problems finding a perfect fit? Take a look at us www.dtfootwear.com.
HERE’S A VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS THE DIFFERENCE IN A CONVENTIONAL COMFORT SHOE OR ATHLETIC FOOTWEAR COMPARE TO OURS:
Have your size, and if not, we can create your style and size through are SPECIAL ORDER PROGRAM.
We have sizes from 4A to 14E widths, and we are a Orthopedic/Therapeutic Designer Footwear line.
The only footwear company, online, that offers up to 3 sets of FREE triple-layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts a $240.00 value. A GIT TO YOU WITH A PURCHASE OF FOOTWEAR.
ONCE YOU TRY THIS INSERTS YOU NEVER GO BACK!!
We ship internationally and all shipping in the USA, and that is including Alaska, and Hawaii is “FREE.”
Glad to give any type of help, and all this advice is FREE with no obligation of you buying a pair of shoes.
At DTF, we believe that a combination of high-quality footwear and top of the line, triple-layer, heat molded custom inserts is the WINNING COMBINATION!
Unfortunately, we have a hunch that you just spent a lot of money on an expensive pair of high-end running shoes expecting them to solve your problem and end your pain. Did they??? We‘re not surprised to hear they didn’t, but you might be scratching your head as to why. Watch this informational DTF video explaining the primary differences between conventional athletic footwear and therapeutic athletic footwear. We think you’ll find your answer.
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
- Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support. Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) A removable arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot. The next time you buy a pair of shoes makes sure they have a removable footbed. With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed. Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts.
It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed. Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase. For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Need a specific size, width, or length? Not to worry, we have you covered! We have 4 A (slender width for ladies), 2 A (narrow width for ladies), B ( Medium width for ladies and narrow width for men), D (medium width for men and wide width for ladies), 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E widths in men’s and women’s styles.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Bringing you over 50 years of industry experience- trained by the best in the business.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn