Building Strong, Healthy Knees
Knee pain can be debilitating and prevent us from living our best lives. Stretching is an important part of our overall health and wellness, and we need to be sure to incorporate exercises for our lower bodies too. Regular foot & knee exercises will ensure your lower body stays strong & healthy, and it will help to maintain proper blood flow in your feet.
Here are some simple exercises that can be done in the comfort of your home to help support a strong, healthy lower body:
Toe Presses: This is like a warm-up for your feet. It gets the blood pumping and helps to relax the muscles, allowing them to progress into the other exercises. It’s a great way to relieve tension in your feet. Stand flat on your feet with your knees slightly bent. Grip the floor with your toes and hold for 3 seconds and then release. Do 3 sets of 10 reps at a time throughout the day.
Ankle Circles: Strong ankles are an important part of a healthy lower body. To perform ankle circles, Lie down flat on your back with your feet on the floor and your knees bent. Lift one leg and stretch it above your body. Rotate the ankle clockwise for 10 seconds, then counter-clockwise for another 10 seconds. Repeat this with the other leg as well. Do 2 sets of 10 seconds on each leg daily for best results.
Active Flexion: Flex your foot as high as it will go, hold for a few seconds, then point your toes as far as they will go and hold for a few seconds. Repeat 2 sets of twenty reps on each foot every day to keep ankles mobile. If your ankles are sore or swollen, you can do this gentle stretch with your ankles iced and elevated if necessary.
Side To Side: Flex your foot and begin to rotate your ankle side to side. Begin with rotating your foot so the sole first faces outward, then inward. Another option for this exercise is to move your ankles gently in a circular motion.
The Wall Stretch: Stand facing a wall with both feet together. Place your hands at shoulder height and width on the wall in front of you. Take a step forward with your right foot so that it is now only a few inches from the wall. Shift your weight onto your right leg and bend at the knee. Keeping both heels on the ground, lean your upper body slowly toward the wall until you feel a good stretch happening along with the calf muscles of your left leg. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds. Return to your original position with both feet together. Repeat the stretch, this time putting your left leg forward. Do this exercise three times on each foot.
How how to build stronger feet strength and that is having the proper footwear. What is “proper footwear?”
The reason why we, at https:www.DTFOOTWEAR.COM, is so unique on the internet:
1) Free direction and advice before you ever purchase a pair of shoes. Email or call me. Fill out our sizing chart, by inches, and learn your correct width and size that you should be wearing. I use to wear 8 1/2 and how I’m wearing a 10.
2) Will have you text a photo of your foot conditions – if needed
3) Free 1 to 3 Sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts reason for the added support:
We offer 1 to 3 sets of inserts, with every purchase of our footwear, Now, note that as long the style has a removable footbed. No other website offers this program and WOW do these inserts make a DIFFERENCES
4) Free shipping in the USA
5) Easiest return policy on this earth
6) If out of stock (if it is a stock shoe) we can order from our factories overseas and that is unheard of in the internet world
7) Unheard of a 9E, 10E, and 14E width, in men’s and women’s, in the fashion shoe world
9E selection for Men and all these styles can be made into a 10E or 14E width thought our Special Order program
Very hard to find those slender and narrow widths in Men’s and Ladies.
4A Slender (7 Styles) and 2A Narrow (46 styles) for Women and B Narrow for Men (9 styles)
Where to find these widths:
8) Go to a 15 length for Women and a 20 length for Men.
9) A great percentage of our shoe line has a leather lining and usually only found in very high footwear. The reason why the leather lining is so important:
10) the strongest midsection in the shoe business. No bilateral movement and that will not add a significant amount of wear and tear to your feet over a day.
11) WE WANT YOU TO HAVE “HAPPY FEET” ALL THE TIME!
12) Does your shoe allow you to have wiggle room in your toes? View the video 10200TL video
13) Does your shoe give you that full arch support? Added arch support through these unbelievable Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
14) Do your shoes create no hangover for the bottom of your feet?
15) Do your shoes offload or take the pressure off your areas that are hurting you?
16) Do your shoes have a fuller toe box or fuller instep support?
17) Does your shoe have a steel shank?
18) Does your shoe have a removable footbed?
19) Do your shoes come with spacers to help control the fit of your shoe?
20) Does your shoe have a protective layer that protects your foot from the ground?
21) Does your shoe line have an An “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” – IN THE HEEL to help protect you from the outer surfaces when running or walking?
Example of this airflow system footwear and found in all our “0” series or any style that starts with the 0 images:
CEO of Dtfootwear.com that offers the best footwear found on the internet! GUARANTEE! I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthotic world.
President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn