BIG DEAL “INSERTS FOR SHOES” AND i JUST HEARD THIS COMMENT TWO DAYS AGO ,FORM A NEW CUSTOMER, HE HAD A CUSTOMIZED INSERT MADE AND WHAT A “HEADACHE” LIKE WALKING ON A CEMENT FLOOR ALL DAY LONG!/ WE GOT THE ANSWER FOR HIM/dtfootwear.com
The difference between an Accommodative Inset ( that we give away free to our customers that a purchase a pair of shoes from us) to a Functional Insert ( the style that was mention by our new customer):
Another question: what is the difference between Accommodative Inserts and Functional Inserts?
Accommodative inserts are what we provide with our shoes which are a soft heat customize moldable inserts that are used for the purpose of comfort when you have certain foot conditions.
Functional Inserts are usually hard plastic inserts used for corrective purposes when you have certain other foot problems that need correcting.
AN ACCOMMODATIVE DOES NOT CORRECT BUT OFFLOADS AND FILLS IN THE NEEDED SUPPORT TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR FEET
What makes our inserts that outstanding?
Is everything that you view on television that great?
Well, NO and what makes our insert so unbelievable as being an over the counter heat moldable customized 3 sets of inserts?
We’ll let the video tell you the story.
Remember these 3 sets of inserts are FREE and NOBODY, on the internet, provides 3 sets of inserts FREE!!! Look at number 3 (below) for more additional information about these incredible 3 sets of inserts given to you when you purchase a pair of shoes from us.
Remember, when your bottom of your feet hurt – you need the proper support to offload this pain, and the only way is fitting inserts to create that needed support!!
Now let’s talk, in more detail, about the ten reasons what makes Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear so much more advances:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business.
No bilateral movement view the video above for illustrations and a midsection depth that gives you support and the maximum room in the footwear world.
Reason why orthopedic/therapeutic considered extra depth or gives your toes and your whole foot added wiggle room.
2) The most solid heel counter in the business that helps create no bi-lateral movement and the tallest heel counter in the footwear world.
3) A taller or fuller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toes a reason.
4) Extended bottoms to give you the fullest width and support than any other shoe line anywhere
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) All removable arch support to put a more advanced support system or customized inserts.
YES, next time you buy a new pair of shoes, make sure that it has a removable footbed.
The reason for this is that it allows you to put into your shoes a more advanced insert that has much more support and comfort.
About 85 percent of the comfort and running shoes that you purchase.
Will have zero support in the inserts that come with the shoes.
If you can’t remove the manufacturer’s insert, then you have a problem.
Because, you cannot put one insert on top of another insert.
WOW, the reason that these shoes not constructed to accommodate better inserts.
So make sure you purchase shoes.
With a removable footbed so you can take out the one insert and put in a proper insert that will provide the comfort and support that you need.
For more information about appropriate inserts, you go to www.dtfootwear.com and find out how to get three sets of Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize inserts that we give away Free.
7) Women’s styles having a 3 to 1 combination last for better fit and support for your heel
8) Fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear to create more comfort and room for that maximum support and comfort.
9) The deeper heel counters to build more balance and support to the heel section of the foot.
10) Leather lining that creates more flexibility and breathability to the foot
Dtfootwear can help those who have difficulty finding “oversized” – up to 15 in length for Women and up to 20 in length for Men
Where to find these 18 -20 styles? Where to find these up to 15 styles in Womens?
Go to the homepage and view the middle of the page that states 18- 20 Mens styles. Then 12 -15 for Women.
YES, same procedure for 4 to 6 in Women’s styles and 5 to 6 in Mens.
Click on the stock and special order section and view all the styles.
Nice called the “King Of Widths.”
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn